Scottish cup replays

GOAT

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

It was said our replay would be Tuesday, but was also said on here Aberdeen v Killie replay would be same week we play Braga.

That make sense tbh.

If it sounds like it makes sense then expect the idiots running Scottish football to do the complete opposite :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

It was said our replay would be Tuesday, but was also said on here Aberdeen v Killie replay would be same week we play Braga.

That make sense tbh.

Hopefully that’s right, it would be disgraceful if they cancelled our game during the week when teams have a free midweek the following week.  But that’s the SFA all over tbh. 

54 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

That make sense tbh.

Would ours have been this week (had it been needed) because we have the pretty inflexible EL date the week after?

So a bit of an exception (same with the tramps).

Aren't they nearly all roughly 10 days after the initial match as a matter of routine these days?

36 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Pisses me off we didn't beat the sheep bastards. They're brutal. Haven't won a game or even scored since they scraped past Dumbarton with a penalty 6 games ago ffs. Hope Killie put them out in the replay.

Same mate they are fucking rotten 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

I have my fingers crossed that scum game is off tomorrow that be played this midweek our game v killie is going ahead regardless of the results the day

Hope so but I'd imagine Clyde will be doing everything to get the game on with help from bheast fc if required..

Archived