*** Win a Squad-signed Shirt, Season 2019/2020 - BonusBall Raffle for our Erskine Veterans ***

Zetland

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Zetland said:

@govanblue just loves when that happens! :rofl:

I'm going for a lie down! :confused:

2 minutes ago, cooper007 said:

If @bgally genuinely doesn't want the shirt just auction it - I'll start with £55 👍

That's a good shout!  

Looks like I'm not needed here.  :thumbsup:

38 minutes ago, bgally said:

Can i just donate it back and you can raffle it again for Erskine.

It is sitting here ready to post on Monday mate, but that is a great offer if you genuinely don't want it. :thumbup:

I must admit if my name had come out that is what I was going to do, I have no room to put another on the wall.  

EDIT King Billy needs all the space he can get. :pipe:

Just now, Bears r us said:

It is sitting here ready to post on Monday mate, but that is a great offer if you genuinely don't want it. :thumbup:

I must admit if my name had come out that is what I was going to do, I have no room to put another on the wall.  

Hold that Shirt, Bears r us. We go again! :dance:

6 hours ago, Zetland said:

Could be worse?

What about postage to @Heshootshescores :confused:

Don't worry Zetland, Mrs Scores has already issued me with a yellow card regarding my collecting Rangers memorabilia, and I get the feeling that she's itching to produce a red. 🤔

In fact, I had been hoping to pass a few of the more valuable items over to you guys for auction, next time I come over to attend a game. 

1 minute ago, Heshootshescores said:

Don't worry Zetland, Mrs Scores has already issued me with a yellow card regarding my collecting Rangers memorabilia, and I get the feeling that she's itching to produce a red. 🤔

In fact, I had been hoping to pass a few of the more valuable items over to you guys for auction, next time I come over to attend a game. 

Now, that sounds like a great offer. 
Try to stay on that yellow card meantime! :lol:

22 hours ago, cooper007 said:

If @bgally genuinely doesn't want the shirt just auction it - I'll start with £55 👍

you've been outbid !! 

22 hours ago, Zetland said:

Thanks to @bgally who has donated the Squad-signed Shirt back to the RangersMedia Erskine Fund!

We have to consider Raffle or Auction and go again. :dance:

If we do go down the auction route, we have a current high bid of £100 on the table.  :tu:

Archived