*** Auction for Erskine - Spirit of Ibrox Book - Collectors Item! ***

Zetland

39 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Well done!  This is going to look great on your coffee table.  :rangers:

Please PM me with your delivery address asap.  :thumbsup:

Payment sent, via PayPal. Address details PM'd.
Don’t actually have a coffee table. Maybe that could be the next Auction or BonusBall Raffle prize!  😂😂😂

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

02313943-D184-4801-AAF9-D655F621541E.jpe

So,

Between the bonusball and the auction, The Spirit Of Ibrox  has raised a total of £330  for the RM Erskine Fund:rangers:

(Which is roughly the price of one of our Erskine Season Tickets for next season, so that's exactly where that money will go.  :UK::rangers:)

Many thanks to everyone who bought tickets for the bonusball and who placed a bid in the auction.  :thumbsup: :rangers:

Many Thanks to @Zetland for running the bonusball, running the auction, and winning the auction!  :cup::dance::confused::dance::rangers:

Many Thanks to @ronniescu who won the bonusball first time around, but generously donated the prize back to the Fund to auction. :cup::cheers::dance::rangers:

And Many Thanks to  @Courtyard Bear who most generously donated this brilliant prize in the first place.  :cup::cheers::dance::rangers:

:rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

Oh and Many Thanks to @Bears r us for providing some much needed momentum.  :lol:

westie.gif.eca4747d0806667abe75fc506f446

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

02313943-D184-4801-AAF9-D655F621541E.jpe

So,

Between the bonusball and the auction, The Spirit Of Ibrox  has raised a total of £330  for the RM Erskine Fund:rangers:

(Which is roughly the price of one of our Erskine Season Tickets for next season, so that's exactly where that money will go.  :UK::rangers:)

Many thanks to everyone who bought tickets for the bounusball and who placed a bid in the auction.  :thumbsup: :rangers:

Many Thanks to @Zetland for running the bonusball, running the auction, and winning the auction!  :cup::dance::confused::dance::rangers:

Many Thanks to @ronniescu who won the bonusball first time around, but generously donated the prize back to the Fund to auction. :cup::cheers::dance::rangers:

And Many Thanks to @pcbear who most generously donated this brilliant prize in the first place.  :cup::cheers::dance::rangers:

:rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

Oh and Many Thanks to @Bears r us for providing some much needed momentum.  :lol:

westie.gif.eca4747d0806667abe75fc506f446

i never GB, the poster who did donate this fine book will be after you,:bangbang:

44 minutes ago, pcbear said:

i never GB, the poster who did donate this fine book will be after you,:bangbang:

24 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Sorry about the confusion @pcbear :thumbup:

All you bears look alike! :confused:

Let's go for @Courtyard Bear

And Many Thanks to @Courtyard Bear who most generously donated this brilliant prize in the first place.  :cup::cheers::dance::rangers:

And with such a BIG European Game coming up this week, we'll take a well-deserved week off from the bonusballs and auctions, and regroup next week with some more great Memorabilia & Fundraising.:rangers:

In the meantime, let's ALL try to convince a  few more members to support the RM Erskine Fund - We're getting closer to that magic 100 Members, and there are surely some more Good Bears floating around this forum who would want to support such a fine endeavour, and just haven't spotted it yet?  thinking.gif.99289fbd57b378e50f6de4c0fb6

Oh, and if you happen to have any memorabilia items that are cluttering up your loft, and you think it's something the RM Erskine Fund could make use of, please do let me or @Zetland know.  :thumbsup:

On 12/09/2020 at 18:59, Zetland said:

£150.00 :thumbup:

On 12/09/2020 at 19:04, kplfishtank said:

Bastard I went for my dinner and forgot about this 😡😡

On 12/09/2020 at 19:06, govanblue said:

And that goes for you too @NamibianBear when you're next online.  :tu:

Bit of insider trading there me thinks? :whistle:

Well done @Zetland

Archived