Rangers Women

Clemdog

1 hour ago, Madina said:

Seemingly an announcement today at 5pm. I reckon it's going to be the City game played at Ibrox

You’re spot on.

If we are in a position to win the league then I suspect it’ll be a huge crowd but I sadly don’t see it being a possibility unless Hibs do us an absolutely massive favour.

1 hour ago, Bydo said:

You’re spot on.

If we are in a position to win the league then I suspect it’ll be a huge crowd but I sadly don’t see it being a possibility unless Hibs do us an absolutely massive favour.

Cant see the Edinburgh tims doing us a favour sadly. We are looking at the possibility of them winning the league on goal difference which is grim. 

8 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

Some great stuff in 1st half…. Could do with at least another 3 goals in 2nd half

I reckon we need way more than 3. The tims play Hearts next week, whereas we have Glasgow City. 

Just now, Blues Brother said:

To be honest I’m not up to date with the woman’s team…. Who are the best players. Ones to look out for

Brogan Hay has been the best player this season imo. Kerr is hit and miss when shes on it shes great. Howat has scored a fair few. Middag always adds some dig in midfield. Doc has been under used this season. McLaughlin always impressive then the 3 young ones who've all had goals this season

Ten minutes and even if we could get another two would be a massive help. Obviously we will need a win next week anyway but GC know they’ll need the win too to stop them nicking it, so we won’t be scoring buckets. 

What more can you ask really. The GD looked completely insurmountable and we have managed to go one ahead into the last game. It’s just a shame that we have by far the toughest final game but that’s not to say it’s not possible. Hopefully we get a massive crowd at Ibrox to see them over the line.