NO NEED FOR DOOM & GLOOM

WATP-FOREVER

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No its dead simple tbh. A manager admitting to his players wrong doing brings a risk of compliance officer action. Less risk if he denies it, says he didnt see it, talks around it etc. Its like an unwritten rule.

The only supporters I've seen denying its a red seem to be those who have a hard on for Morelos. He can do no wrong. Thats shite imo. I'm not calling them tarriers, but is it not a tarrier trait to deny fault at all costs and accept no blame regardless?

You say he's a lucky boy. Was it a record challenge?

Gerrard has said it wasn't a red as no elbow.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

For all my opinion is worth it was a red card, it really was but it wasn't given so up every cunt who thought it was, especially me imo 

It was a straight red but we also should have had a couple of penalties.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

No but unless courtyard bear had two accounts on the go for years then its no him.

Doesn't exactly need poirot to work it out 

Are you saying that's not possible, I thought fair enough if you knew him but he's definitely got the same style to his posts.

1 minute ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Eh

Steven Gerrard post match interview said the ref had dealt with it and it was a yellow card. 

Gerrard did say that, yes. 

He also said he hadn't seen it other than the incident live. Hopefully he sticks to that after he's reviewed it.

If Gerrard said publicly it was a red card challenge after a yellow has been awarded. even if he thought it was a red, he deserves his baws toed.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Gerrard did say that, yes. 

He also said he hadn't seen it other than the incident live. Hopefully he sticks to that after he's reviewed it.

If Gerrard said publicly it was a red card challenge after a yellow has been awarded. even if he thought it was a red, he deserves his baws toed.

Only you would. 

Twot. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Only i would what?

Gonna give me a clue about what you're being stupid about rather than let me just guess what strand of stupidity it is this time. 

You're the instigator of this entire thread being about a Morelos red card. 

No one else. 

12 minutes ago, Smile said:

Are you saying that's not possible, I thought fair enough if you knew him but he's definitely got the same style to his posts.

Would take an awful.fucking lot of messing about to have over 9k posts on this account and over 20 odd thousand on his CB account.

5 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

You're the instigator of this entire thread being about a Morelos red card. 

No one else. 

You're responding to my posts daftie.

There's no doom and gloom today, but thats no thanks to morelos actions. Are you too stupid or pished to understand this perfectly valid pov?

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Would take an awful.fucking lot of messing about to have over 9k posts on this account and over 20 odd thousand on his CB account.

It would but the internet is full of people who do do that I've seen posters banned of Rangers sites who have been DFB with 20k posts with multiple accounts.

I don't care enough either way if I'm honest just thought I'd put it out there.

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

What would you consider that @SeparateEntityMyArse

and @Smile

are worried about - seems to be summin?

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You're responding to my posts daftie.

There's no doom and gloom today, but thats no thanks to morelos actions. Are you too stupid or pished to understand this perfectly valid pov?

You are wasting your time here with this poster who has suddenly come to the fore.

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

It would but the internet is full of people who do do that I've seen posters banned of Rangers sites who have been DFB with 20k posts with multiple accounts.

I don't care enough either way if I'm honest just thought I'd put it out there.

Cb has come back with 4 or 5 other accounts.

Dont see why he'd have to do that if he had this one that was also posting when he had his cb account.

Its no cb though 

Archived