Club Tweet

Virtuoso

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fucksakes, as soon as you open it, it becomes worthless. Just another drink. That’s lottery winning scotch my man. 

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

https://www.oldandrarewhisky.co.uk/products/dalmore-1926-ceramic-decanter-50-year-old

12 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

👍 Tell you what mate, Dalmore is a brilliant scotch. The Cigar Malt is my favourite. Don’t know if you’ve tried it, but it’s beautiful. 

Not tired it mate but I’m definitely going to get a bottle of Dalmore for title day, not sure what one though being eyeing up the King Alexander since new year but it’s a wee bit pricy, probably end up going for one of the cheaper ones, maybe the Cigar, that’s still a bit pricy at £70 a bottle but I could probably manage that without too much of a head nip from the Mrs 😆

Need to get my finger out and pick one, only a few weeks until 55 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Not tired it mate but I’m definitely going to get a bottle of Dalmore for title day, not sure what one though being eyeing up the King Alexander since new year but it’s a wee bit pricy, probably end up going for one of the cheaper ones, maybe the Cigar, that’s still a big pricy though at £70 a bottle, I could probably manage that without too much of a head nip from the Mrs 😆need to get my finger out and pick one, only a few weeks until 55 

Tell her fuck all mate. Say you got it as a present. 🤣 not a Valentine’s Day present though. 🤣🤣   Seriously, try it mate. 
Hoping these scum bastards drop points today. Just woke up about half an hour ago and put Sky on. Mon the saints, intae these bastards! 

11 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not tired it mate but I’m definitely going to get a bottle of Dalmore for title day, not sure what one though being eyeing up the King Alexander since new year but it’s a wee bit pricy, probably end up going for one of the cheaper ones, maybe the Cigar, that’s still a bit pricy at £70 a bottle but I could probably manage that without too much of a head nip from the Mrs 😆

Need to get my finger out and pick one, only a few weeks until 55 

£70? That’s a fucking good price mate. I can’t get the cigar malt for less than $200 bucks. $199.85 to be exact over here. Fucksakes!  Fill yer boots. 

14 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

£70? That’s a fucking good price mate. I can’t get the cigar malt for less than $200 bucks. $199.85 to be exact over here. Fucksakes!  Fill yer boots. 

That’s it there mate £76

https://www.masterofmalt.com/whiskies/dalmore-cigar-malt-whisky/?recommended_by=1945

Archived