Covid-19 doesn’t transmit at International football

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Why would you have no chance?

I got Aberdeen, hearts and Motherwell in a season which are probably 3 of the bigger away games outwith nappy ripper fc and I'm just a normal guy.

Most people spit the dummy because they aren't members of the bigger buses and can't pull tickets for games they don't get.

I agree with your point but the sheep and Hearts thing was a fuck up from the idiots at the ticket office 

I still mind the reaction on here when people said they had both :lol: 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Exactly mate , be the very same next season if it’s a percentage of games, we’ll need to make do with the 5 games all the while people will be at them all 

Where do you get this shite :lol:?

You’re the same on every single ticket thread citing some fucking conspiracy to get these same faceless people tickets all the time.

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

I have no interest in attending under restrictions so if I get picked(which I will due to contacts within the club) I will be selling to the highest bidder

PM me to bid.

Hi pal.

Remember the dirt I have on you.

Regards,

T x

6 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Why would you have no chance?

I got Aberdeen, hearts and Motherwell in a season which are probably 3 of the bigger away games outwith nappy ripper fc and I'm just a normal guy.

Most people spit the dummy because they aren't members of the bigger buses and can't pull tickets for games they don't get.

No wonder you want a draw - you must be one lucky fucker 

3 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Where do you get this shite :lol:?

You’re the same on every single ticket thread citing some fucking conspiracy to get these same faceless people tickets all the time.

Coz it’s true 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Thought so 

Thought so what?

Just because you said “coz it’s true” doesn’t make it so :lol:

As I’ve said, show me your working behind this big grand conspiracy, and we’ll talk.

1 minute ago, Mr Soprano said:

Thought so what?

Just because you said “coz it’s true” doesn’t make it so :lol:

As I’ve said, show me your working behind this big grand conspiracy, and we’ll talk.

I know of people , I don’t blame them I blame the club especially if it keeps happening going forward when people are now paying to be in a loyalty scheme 

Just now, Cedrick said:

I know of people , I don’t blame them I blame the club especially if it keeps happening going forward when people are now paying to be in a loyalty scheme 

:lol: I know people as well.

What are you saying is happening?

Not counting the piggery since the reduced allocation, I've been unable to get a ticket to Tynecastle once(when it was half the stand) and Pittodrie probably half the games there since we got promoted.

Every other game I've got. Glad to be part of the conspiracy.

13 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Club are handing them tickets without any cccs ballot and their not hospitality 

See if I knew you in person I would 100% tell you I got tickets to every game then just watch it on iptv.

The reaction must be worth it in person not to mention reading it continue on here.

Nobody is happy with the situation but have a day off man.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

See if I knew you in person I would 100% tell you I got tickets to every game then just watch it on iptv.

The reaction must be worth it in person not to mention reading it continue on here.

Nobody is happy with the situation but have a day off man.

I’ll go for a pint with ye at the Aberdeen game mate 👍🏻😂

Archived