Bar72 ST holders - what do you think of the new price?

j1mgg

Hi,

Just looking for other bar72 members thoughts on the new prices, just logged in, and it is saying £2400 Inc vat.

I don't see what extra I am getting for nearly dou me the amount I paid two seasons ago, have heard it has been done up.

Will send the woman an email tomorrow for more info.

Knew it was coming and cost mitigated by stage payments,oh and what you get? HT pie& a pint and a wee chat with some former players,best of all you get to watch the Champions for a minimum of 30 matches at no extra cost,can’t wait.🇬🇧🏐🏆

2 hours ago, bluesteel said:

Knew it was coming and cost mitigated by stage payments,oh and what you get? HT pie& a pint and a wee chat with some former players,best of all you get to watch the Champions for a minimum of 30 matches at no extra cost,can’t wait.🇬🇧🏐🏆

Where did the 30 games figure come from?

20 hours ago, bluesteel said:

Roughly £80 per game?

I think I'd want more than a pie, a pint and a couple of jokes from Mark Hateley for £80.

Bar 72 is not for me  I'm currently an Enclosure type guy (and the fact I can't afford it definitely strengthens that well though out reasoned decision).

But let's be fair there are plenty in our support who can afford it, so why criticise their choice to buy the packages, There is obviously a strong market for it with every seat apparently sold, so job done Rangers marketing !

And I would definitely think about buying a package if I had the money

10 minutes ago, CXB said:

Bar 72 is not for me  I'm currently an Enclosure type guy (and the fact I can't afford it definitely strengthens that well though out reasoned decision).

But let's be fair there are plenty in our support who can afford it, so why criticise their choice to buy the packages, There is obviously a strong market for it with every seat apparently sold, so job done Rangers marketing !

And I would definitely think about buying a package if I had the money

Think your missing the point here - the price has increased dramatically - and basically the club are not giving a fuck if the guys in Bar 72 at present can afford it or not, I don't know if they're even getting offered an alternative seat  

5 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Think your missing the point here - the price has increased dramatically - and basically the club are not giving a fuck if the guys in Bar 72 at present can afford it or not, I don't know if they're even getting offered an alternative seat  

Harsh truth, but it’s supply and demand. If you don’t take it someone else will. 

Rangers in no way ever take care of their fans IMO.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Harsh truth, but it’s supply and demand. If you don’t take it someone else will. 

Rangers in no way ever take care of their fans IMO.

Can't disagree with you there and I think it's a fuckin disgrace, will anything change probably not  

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

Can't disagree with you there and I think it's a fuckin disgrace, will anything change probably not  

Never have done really have they? The loyalty of Rangers fans is in no way reciprocated.

1 hour ago, Monkey Butler said:

Introducing a 100% price increase and not offering an alternative seat would be disgraceful, especially when the same guys paid last year and couldn't take their seats.

Tbf they indicated last year that the price would increase over the next two years, this shouldn't be a surprise.

Many decided prior to last season to take the move out when it was easier.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Tbf they indicated last year that the price would increase over the next two years, this shouldn't be a surprise.

Many decided prior to last season to take the move out when it was easier.

Yes, but I'm guessing nobody expected a 100% increase in the first year?

16 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I'm fairly certain they quoted the increases last year.

15 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

If that's the case then I'm not sure why people are complaining about it now. For most it seems like a surprise?

I have no correspondence regarding a price hike last year. 

34 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Are you bar72?  Email Pippa Dickson head of corporate hospitality 

No, just think it's a disgrace what's going on with Bar 72,  along with a lot of other things going on at the club 

These are the prices I can find in my emails, will have to look at my cc for the missing seasons, don't seem to have a receipts for them.

I wasnt made aware of the size of increases for last season and nexts.

21/22.     £2400

20/21.     £1440

19/20.     £1060

18/19.      £1008

14/15.      £719

13/14.      £599

I can see this increase being a bit too much for a lot of people, not everyone in there earns over £100k a year.

Come Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, there will be a lot of empty seats, and once the hype has died down, and Gerrard is away, I think there will be a lot of cancellations.

7 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

These are the prices I can find in my emails, will have to look at my cc for the missing seasons, don't seem to have a receipts for them.

21/22.     £2400

20/21.     £1440

19/20.     £1060

18/19.      £1008

14/15.      £719

13/14.      £599

Quadrupled over a 7 year period, but got slightly bigger TVs and a lick of paint so all is OK. 

14 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

21/22.     £2400

20/21.     £1440

19/20.     £1060

18/19.      £1008

14/15.      £719

13/14.      £599

That’s exactly what I’ve paid. 

Archived