Efootball 2022

rabc10000

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

How often do you send one? Please provide evidence of your payments and your bank information.  Stop stalling.

Am no sending my bank details but I'm sure the boy that runs the Erskine fund would happily acknowledge I've sent donations. I've even contacted them regards fund raising as well so I can help out in some form or another 

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Am no sending my bank details but I'm sure the boy that runs the Erskine fund would happily acknowledge I've sent donations. I've even contacted them regards fund raising as well so I can help out in some form or another 

Unsure as to how I can send you money like you asked then.

I asked that guy and he said you haven't sent any and that payment yesterday didn't go through.

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Unsure as to how I can send you money like you asked then.

I asked that guy and he said you haven't sent any and that payment yesterday didn't go through.

Well here we fucking go, u still accusing me of being a liar 🤫🤫

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

I work in fraud mate I know a fake payment receipt when I see one

At least I provided mine and the only fraud is u claiming to play online when u were not doing that all to deny the vets a couple of extra quid 

On 10/06/2022 at 23:40, Dan Deacon said:

First online match treated myself as almost weekend 

10 men for 70 min anaw

20220610_232759.jpg

Clearly states online match here mate. I'll accept your apology and if you can make a real payment to charity we'll let this sorry saga go.

11 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Clearly states online match here mate. I'll accept your apology and if you can make a real payment to charity we'll let this sorry saga go.

Mate fuck off eh and stop your pish. Post a screenshot like this that's shows your out of the Vs AI and until then get yourself to fuck.

I mean who even thinks they are great at a game playing Vs fucking AI on the easiest settings 

IMG_20220612_123854.jpg

Just now, rabc10000 said:

Mate fuck off eh and stop your pish. Post a screenshot like this that's shows your out of the Vs AI and until then get yourself to fuck.

I mean who even thinks they are great at a game playing Vs fucking AI on the easiest settings 

IMG_20220612_123854.jpg

Bit of a bad run you're on. Explains your mood and irrational posting in certain threads.

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Just did mate. Think you need a little time offline you're very angry.

Hmmm any particular reason u will not send a screenshot of your Vs human games.

It's very easy to do but for some reason you are stalling.