Efootball 2022

rabc10000

19 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Sorry rab, 450mill downloads means heehaw, you might find 400mill of them have deleted it cause they think its shite

With regards to fifa, ea and a new competitor, unless someone pays for the rights that EA does with names and likenesses etc, then it just wont work, EA rake in a billion dollars a year from FUT, no one can compete with that 

I downloaded it 3 times after updates. Each time I deleted after 1 game.

Utter baws

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, NI said:

Do we know when and if this partnership with Konami is ending ?

I don't like this game and I dream of Ibrox in Fifa or any new decent Football video game.

Well I hate FIFA with a passion so I'm glad I don't need to play FIFA to experience Ibrox. Just wait till the game comes out of the beta stage and see where it is. Either way both games are as bad as each other and anyone who defends either title is exactly what's wrong with gaming in general.

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

FIFA and EA will piss and moan before coming to a late agreement is my guess.

Too much money involved for them to both fuck up and do themselves out of cash.

EA don’t need the FIFA license anymore though… back in the day it was a great way to market the game, but now that EA are in a league of their own it’s just a title. One that’s not worth the millions that EA spend on it. All the competition, league, club and player licensing is done separately… 

It will hurt FIFA a lot more than EA. As the latter isn’t going to lose millions in sales just because it’s no longer called FIFA.

6 minutes ago, Iakona said:

EA don’t need the FIFA license anymore though… back in the day it was a great way to market the game, but now that EA are in a league of their own it’s just a title. One that’s not worth the millions that EA spend on it. All the competition, league, club and player licensing is done separately… 

It will hurt FIFA a lot more than EA. As the latter isn’t going to lose millions in sales just because it’s no longer called FIFA.

Is it just the FIFA name they are losing?

Thought they would be ending up with Manchester Reds and Christian Romaldo and the likes?

If they keep all the licencing and just have to rename the game, then aye, they really don't need them.

I think there must be surely more to it than this though?

1 hour ago, NI said:

Do we know when and if this partnership with Konami is ending ?

I don't like this game and I dream of Ibrox in Fifa or any new decent Football video game.

Will ne fully mobile soon, I'd say in  the next 2 years. 

Konami isn't ever going to run EA close again now, they don't need or want to. Their future is mobile.

40 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Will ne fully mobile soon, I'd say in  the next 2 years. 

Konami isn't ever going to run EA close again now, they don't need or want to. Their future is mobile.

Konami and ea will both go this route. Pretty sure ea already have plans to make FUT F2P and cross platform next year 

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

Well I hate FIFA with a passion so I'm glad I don't need to play FIFA to experience Ibrox. Just wait till the game comes out of the beta stage and see where it is. Either way both games are as bad as each other and anyone who defends either title is exactly what's wrong with gaming in general.

I'm not saying Fifa is great, I just want to see Rangers licensed on another game than eFootball/Pes, which is even worse than Fifa in my opinion.

I'd like to enjoy real faces and real stadium on another game and I wish this partnership with Konami ends as soon as possible to be honest.

Just now, NI said:

I'm not saying Fifa is great, I just want to see Rangers licensed on another game than eFootball/Pes, which is even worse than Fifa in my opinion.

I'd like to enjoy real faces and real stadium on another game and I wish this partnership with Konami ends as soon as possible to be honest.

I'm pretty sure all the pes fans would loved to have experienced that over the last few decades but were rarely given the privilege.

4 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Is it just the FIFA name they are losing?

Thought they would be ending up with Manchester Reds and Christian Romaldo and the likes?

If they keep all the licencing and just have to rename the game, then aye, they really don't need them.

I think there must be surely more to it than this though?

Yeah just the name.

The leagues and clubs are generally licensed directly from the relevant FA. Although in some leagues the member clubs are able to negotiate their own deals. I.e Juventus was exclusive to PES. 

Stadiums and kits are generally licensed directly from the clubs and FA’s too.

Players names and likeness are licensed from FIFPro - which is why Piemonte calcio still had Juve’s real player names and faces even though the club itself was exclusive to PES.

FIFA have very little to do with the actual game.