Efootball 2022

rabc10000

Just now, TamCoopz said:

@Dan Deacon and @rabc10000 can yous not just give each other a game and settle this once and for all 

U can't play games like that in efootball otherwise I would have made a complete cunt of him. And he won't tell me when he's inline either 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Another convenience for him, seems to be getting all the luck here 

Easiest way is we both donwload pes 21 which has a free myclub version so money needed. That way we can play a best of 3 or 5 or whatever and finish this once and for all

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Easiest way is we both donwload pes 21 which has a free myclub version so money needed. That way we can play a best of 3 or 5 or whatever and finish this once and for all

Downloaded one pish game on your recommendation certainly won't be downloading another. 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Lay down the challenge mate, think we know what the reply will be 

I'm certain he won't but @Dan Deacontake 20 mins download pes21 f2p and let's settle this once and for all no arguments and no bullshitting playing Vs the ai.

Me and u best of 3/5 or whatever we decide then we can close this once and for all

Just now, rabc10000 said:

I'm certain he won't but @Dan Deacontake 20 mins download pes21 f2p and let's settle this once and for all no arguments and no bullshitting playing Vs the ai.

Me and u best of 3/5 or whatever we decide then we can close this once and for all

20mins doesn’t seem like a long time to wait either so could easily be done 

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Should do a 2 legged game , 1 on that and 1 on fifa