Modern Warfare 2

ForeverAndEver

4 minutes ago, 32Blue said:

Haven't tried that yet, looking forward to giving it a go.

I've done most of it solo, I feel like it's more fun rather than get dragged along by a squad. A squad with your mates where you have the same or similar goals is great though, we had an absolute riot together in the "red zone" during the week.

I'm helping my mates complete the last of their missions before we go at the Act III Zhakaev Story Mission together. The whole thing can mostly be done solo except a few missions in Act III. I did the Act I and II Story Missions solo but the second was so solid we've all decided to do this one together.

If you want any hints or tips or are stuck at any challenges feel free to ask me.

16 minutes ago, Assegai said:

I've done most of it solo, I feel like it's more fun rather than get dragged along by a squad. A squad with your mates where you have the same or similar goals is great though, we had an absolute riot together in the "red zone" during the week.

I'm helping my mates complete the last of their missions before we go at the Act III Zhakaev Story Mission together. The whole thing can mostly be done solo except a few missions in Act III. I did the Act I and II Story Missions solo but the second was so solid we've all decided to do this one together.

If you want any hints or tips or are stuck at any challenges feel free to ask me.

I just installed it yesterday and I'm playing the campaign first.

Enjoying it so far. Last time I played zombies was in black ops 4!

2 minutes ago, 32Blue said:

I just installed it yesterday and I'm playing the campaign first.

Enjoying it so far. Last time I played zombies was in black ops 4!

Ah, so you never played Outbreak Zombies in Black Ops Cold War. Brilliant, you will be amazed at MW Zombies when you try it then.

Have fun when you get there! 🫡

Just now, Assegai said:

Ah, so you never played Outbreak Zombies in Black Ops Cold War. Brilliant, you will be amazed at MW Zombies when you try it then.

Have fun when you get there! 🫡

Nah, never bought Cold War (or Vanguard).

I miss the old zombie modes like Kino der Toten that weren't too complicated!

6 minutes ago, 32Blue said:

Nah, never bought Cold War (or Vanguard).

I miss the old zombie modes like Kino der Toten that weren't too complicated!

If you have the time, I'd recommend checking out Black Ops III and Black Ops Cold War.

BOIII brought back a few OG Zombies maps including Kino Der Toten.

BOCW's first Zombies map, Die Maschine, revisits the bunker from the first ever Zombies game, Nacht Der Untoten, and every map after it builds the lore which MW3 Zombies is built on.

• 1 month later...

Saboteur contract in zombies is tricky in solo, had to tool up with a mortar strike and a  pack-a-punched grenade launcher. Currently ransacking aether nests trying to find "shatterblast" ammo mod for the latest contract.

• 4 weeks later...