Modern Warfare 2

ForeverAndEver

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Anyone else getting this annoying thing happen when after you finish a multiplayer game it puts you into the Warzone menu? Means you have to then go back to the main menu and select your game mode again. Pain in the hole! 

I've been having issues with no sound and getting lumped into the Warzone menu when I turn my Xbox back on again. Usually need to unplug and turn back on again.

2 minutes ago, smartypants said:

The racket off some cunts mics is terrible tho. 

Aye it is mate.

Was in a game last night and someone was shouting i know you in this building.

I was up stairs jumped out of the window and he ran out the door and fucked me up :lol: 

Was fucking raging.

4 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Was in a game of Warzone last night.

That Proximity chat is fucking great by the way.

Pretty sure that was an old perk called Eavesdrop back in the day.

wasn't working with mates though. Only if you're solo it seems to work. (that was on XSX)

Been trying to get into the multiplayer but I'm tragic. Do not bad on TDM and KC until the SBMM kicks in then I'm goosed. Played about six games of search and destroy and been worst player in the lobby every game. Lose every gunfight and getting killed before I even press the trigger usually. 

Getting too auld for it I think 😀

5 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Been trying to get into the multiplayer but I'm tragic. Do not bad on TDM and KC until the SBMM kicks in then I'm goosed. Played about six games of search and destroy and been worst player in the lobby every game. Lose every gunfight and getting killed before I even press the trigger usually. 

Getting too auld for it I think 😀

Ranking up guns, fine tuning attachments is vital.

• 4 months later...
On 07/12/2022 at 19:57, lidorfc said:

First COD I've bought in years, enjoying Invasion. Bought the Ghillie suit, just been hiding in bushes with a suppressed sniper and a spotter scope picking cunts off, pretty fun!

Camping rat!

Anyone else getting the problem where once you've completed the daily challenges on mutiplayer the bonus challenges don't work, as in you do the challenge, but it's not tracking on the game?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
3 hours ago, smartypants said:

Managed to get my first couple of solo wins on Warzone the last couple of days. 

They've brought the faster movement, slide cancelling etc back so it can be full of bunny hopping sweaty wee ninjas at times :lol:

I got my first Warzone Plunder win tonight in fucking ages :lol: Was finishing 3rd and 4th most of the time since i redownloaded it yesterday.

On 03/01/2024 at 22:38, BlueVanguard said:

I got my first Warzone Plunder win tonight in fucking ages :lol: Was finishing 3rd and 4th most of the time since i redownloaded it yesterday.

Plunder is all i ever play to be honest. Need the unlimited lives with all the wee sweaty fucks. :lol:
Haven’t actually tried battle royale on the new warzone. Maybe it’s time to have a go.