Modern Warfare 2

ForeverAndEver

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, birkenheadloyal said:

hopefully from feedback they can correct the issues :hiding:

I cancelled my pre-order, if they fix the issues and the fan reviews improve then I'll pick it up

I absolutely loved the beta.never ever thought i'd say that.this is coming from a huge battlefield fan that has purchased every battlefield since bad company 2 and hasn't played cod since the old mw2.

ground war was what bf2042 should have been.the sounds,guns and gameplay were superb.feels more slower and tactical than the previous cods.even went as far as to pre order the 100 quid vault edition.can't wait

On 04/10/2022 at 13:08, psb07158 said:

I cancelled my pre-order, if they fix the issues and the fan reviews improve

Since infinite warfare (iirc) the call of duty fanbase has been particularly toxic and full of wee trolls waiting to shit on a new game putting up a funny review to show their pals so I wouldn’t hold out for this tbh.:lol:

On 06/10/2022 at 11:24, watty. said:

I absolutely loved the beta.never ever thought i'd say that.this is coming from a huge battlefield fan that has purchased every battlefield since bad company 2 and hasn't played cod since the old mw2.

ground war was what bf2042 should have been.the sounds,guns and gameplay were superb.feels more slower and tactical than the previous cods.even went as far as to pre order the 100 quid vault edition.can't wait

Good to hear. 

I still play ground war on mw2019

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Playing the early access campaign now.

Fucking brilliant so it is.

Booked a holiday like a right sad bastard months ago for the new cod coming out on Fridayand today the boss told me I was on holiday on Monday for two weeks. :lol: ya fucking dancer.

What day does multiplayer go live? 

4 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Playing the early access campaign now.

Fucking brilliant so it is.

Booked a holiday like a right sad bastard months ago for the new cod coming out on Fridayand today the boss told me I was on holiday on Monday for two weeks. :lol: ya fucking dancer.

Campaign was fucking quality mate

9 hours ago, smartypants said:

Enjoying the gameplay but the weapon/attachment unlock

Aye to get a better red dot on the M4 I’ve to level up 2x Lachmann guns and you do the same if you want the MP5 which is called the lachmann sub, weird how the actual names of the guns are different to what they normally are, as if they don’t have licenses etc.