FIFA 23

G.E.C.

I weighed up doing that Messi SBC because it didn't look worth it considering his Gold card price. Thought fuck it and went for it today as I realised I could do it with only having to buy one TOTW player with mostly players I don't use in my squad without it affecting my two main squads.

Just used him for the first time and he's so much fun to play with. 

2 hours ago, AGM_72 said:

I played someone with that Pele last week and he scored 6 goals to my Eusebio's 4 :lol: it was nuts

He's unreal was it a Rangers supporter you played? 

Because that might have been me someone scored 4 against me with Eusebio the day I got Pele 

2 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

He's unreal was it a Rangers supporter you played? 

Because that might have been me someone scored 4 against me with Eusebio the day I got Pele 

91 Eusebio?

Can't remember mate, did think about it because I'd seen you'd got him but can't remember strips/badges/name etc. Think I was at home and my stadium theme is all Rangers anyway :lol:

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I weighed up doing that Messi SBC because it didn't look worth it considering his Gold card price. Thought fuck it and went for it today as I realised I could do it with only having to buy one TOTW player with mostly players I don't use in my squad without it affecting my two main squads.

Just used him for the first time and he's so much fun to play with. 

I've been saving fodder up for this weekend, used it all to get him. Haven't had a chance to use him yet though

34 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

91 Eusebio?

Can't remember mate, did think about it because I'd seen you'd got him but can't remember strips/badges/name etc. Think I was at home and my stadium theme is all Rangers anyway :lol:

I think the guy I played had the base one mate. 

Mine is too it could have been though it would be funny because that happened to me as well but the guy I played celebrated like a knob every goal until I celebrated two and then he quit at 9-7 or so. 

3 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I think the guy I played had the base one mate. 

Mine is too it could have been though it would be funny because that happened to me as well but the guy I played celebrated like a knob every goal until I celebrated two and then he quit at 9-7 or so. 

Ahh definitely not me then I skip celebrations unless the opponent has been an utter bellend and I also lost 6-4 haha.

59 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Ahh definitely not me then I skip celebrations unless the opponent has been an utter bellend and I also lost 6-4 haha.

No it wouldn't be you then the guy I played went two down come back with a penalty with Ruben Dias getting sent off and then griddyed and continued to be a twat. 

55 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Nice, how is Wijnaldum? I've got Nkunku untradeable and he's decent, but probably a bit outdated now.

Haven't used him yet I opened the pack and went to chill out and watch the simpsons with the family. 

He looks good though. 

1 hour ago, lidorfc said:

Did the Schweinsteiger SBC, he's good, but not as good as 89 Milinkovic-Savic, exact same type of player, just not as good which is disappointing. 

I've done him as well, but haven't given him much of a try beyond a few sub efforts to see out games.