Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

Just now, DiamondDan said:

I've no idea, the text didn't specify.

You're also the same man who claimed that coaches wouldn't have previously selected him for match squads if he was overweight or unfit. I think that argument has been shown to be laughable.

Ah yes, the time he went from too fat to even be on the bench for a CL game to being slim enough to be involved with in the next match a few days later. 😂

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Ah yes, the time he went from too fat to even be on the bench for a CL game to being slim enough to be involved with in the next match a few days later. 😂

What's that got to do with anything I said? 

You said he wasn't over weight. You said he was fit. Both are quite clearly false.

5 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I've no idea, the text didn't specify.

You're also the same man who claimed that coaches wouldn't have previously selected him for match squads if he was overweight or unfit. I think that argument has been shown to be laughable.

Text back and ask

27 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Which day ‘last week’?

Beale publicly praised his training performance on Thursday night which, had he turned up late and pished earlier in the week, Beale would never have spoken as he did on the Thursday. 

Guy on FF claiming he was in wunderbar the night before.

Could easily be shite, but the fact that it’s so believable is an issue in itself. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Guy on FF claiming he was in wunderbar the night before.

Could easily be shite, but the fact that it’s so believable is an issue in itself. 

It's not believable though. This would be the THIRD manager he's apparently turned up pissed and late to training under.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Supposedly yes. You’ll never get a factual yes or no though.

Dont think the club could come out and tell you even if they wanted to, which they don’t. 

If it had happened under several different managers, the club would take formal disciplinary action as it is gross misconduct and, unless he has a driver taking him to and from training, he'd also have had to have driven drunk to Auchhenhowie.

Just now, The Dude said:

If it had happened under several different managers, the club would take formal disciplinary action as it is gross misconduct and, unless he has a driver taking him to and from training, he'd also have had to have driven drunk to Auchhenhowie.

Why are you so unwilling to believe that players are capable of poor discipline? Why are you so desperate to belive that the club deals with everything in the manner in which they should?

Just now, DiamondDan said:

Why are you so unwilling to believe that players are capable of poor discipline? Why are you so desperate to belive that the club deals with everything in the manner in which they should?

I've not suggested once that players are capable of poor discipline. I also don't think the club deals with everything in the manner in which it should. I've been pretty vocal about that over the last few years.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

How do you know they haven’t?

Didn't we formally discipline him, leave him out the PSV squad and set the fan media on him and his lack of professionalism?

It is gross misconduct, but he is / was an asset and football is hardly the place for integrity and fairness. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

How do you know they haven’t?

Didn't we formally discipline him, leave him out the PSV squad and set the fan media on him and his lack of professionalism?

It is gross misconduct, but he is / was an asset and football is hardly the place for integrity and fairness. 

Setting fan media on him isn't a formal disciplinary process.