Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

Love him, but if he does not sign a contract in the next few days, sell him before the window closes and bring in a new striker to compete with Colak.

If he does sign a contract, sell him next time he is on fire and get as much as we can and reinvest.

It was stupid to flail his arm. But there was minimal contact and no force in it. It wasn't an elbow.  9/10 times a yellow would get given if anything.

He needs to learn though that he is treated differently, that's why he gets reds for things others don't. And the reason for that isn't incompetence.

Time to move him on as it's too costly at times having him, be that due to his actions or refereeing.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Its his first red since 2019..

But is it likely to be his last. He seems the type of guy who doesn’t like being benched and it shows when he is frustrated as he does stupid things. I’m not sure that GVB sees him as first choice striker at the minute either 

1 minute ago, SteveEarle said:

I get the impression he's not happy with Colak being ahead of him. Looked lethargic and uninterested today. The fly kick out, which was missed, and the sending off were a return to the bad old days. I really thought he'd turned a corner but maybe not. Love the guy but he needs to get his focus back and cut out the shite pronto.

Exactly the point I was making

Get him to fuck, he thinks people are only there to watch him and thinks he’s bigger than the club, it’s fucking obvious now, that poofy wee smile when he gets exactly what he deserves isn’t washing with me anymore, if you ask me my opinion on wether Alfie tried to make contact with the hibs player with his hand or elbow I would say he tried to make contact with the elbow but couldn’t even do that right, fuck him he’s a fat mess now and we need to move on, I put my money on it no decent team even takes a risk on him for a million, one of the biggest liabilities in football, tell me a player more petulant than Morelos, I’ve not seen him

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Get him to fuck, he thinks people are only there to watch him and thinks he’s bigger than the club, it’s fucking obvious now, that poofy wee smile when he gets exactly what he deserves isn’t washing with me anymore, if you ask me my opinion on wether Alfie tried to make contact with the hibs player with his hand or elbow I would say he tried to make contact with the elbow but couldn’t even do that right, fuck him he’s a fat mess now and we need to move on, I put my money on it no decent team even takes a risk on him for a million, one of the biggest liabilities in football, tell me a player more petulant than Morelos, I’ve not seen him

Your first posts since Jan and negative as usual.

Mods get this cunt to fuck man.

We’re a different team with a hungry, focused Morelos in it and, had that featured in the EL final we’d have won the thing.  However, the Morelos we currently have is a major liability, fat as fuck, slow, petulant, worthless. If he isn’t knuckling down and willing to commit to the club, his time is up for me. 

There’s a debate to be had about him definitely. He seems to get away coming back out of shape where any other player wouldn’t. He doesn’t score anywhere near enough goals domestically but seems to get away with it. He’s not signing a new deal so far but seems nothing is being said compared to what goldson was getting. He’s been sent off at a tough away ground again which isn’t a coincidence. 

Is it time to get rid and replace if we can?