Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Wtf I was agreeing with you

I agree with you again players will want to come and play for him. In the same way CJ Egan-Riley signed for Burnley or Jordan Jones signed for us under Steven Gerrard whos is also a big name, it's a massive pull and should be something we take into account

Hilarious patter mate. BABN has a competitor for the title.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

:lol: fuck sake you really are a little gimp.

OK because of your refusal to answer me and everybody else on here will be left with no choice but to come to the conclusion you haven't actually watched very much of his teams and want him simply because you have read that his teams like to pass the ball.

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

OK because of your refusal to answer me and everybody else on here will be left with no choice but to come to the conclusion you haven't actually watched very much of his teams and want him simply because you have read that his teams like to pass the ball.

You didn't have to spell out your obvious wanky game Jeffrey.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You didn't have to spell out your obvious wanky game Jeffrey.

OK pal, still dont know why you couldn't answer the questions I asked you about Vincent Knmpany's team, the failure of a manager you want as our new boss, but each to their own, hope you have a lovely evening.

I think it is fair to say we either need a manager who works at a smaller club or has a year left on their deal (such that their compensation package will be lower) or one who is out of contract.

For the former, Knutsen does fit the bill. 

For the latter there are a few. Seaone, Hutter and Tedesco top the list for me, but they won't be easy to get at all. Not even mentioning Gallardo as that is nigh on impossible.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Hassenhuttl doesn't have the personality to manage us. He'd be a dreadful appointment.

The board have to consider this whenever they decide on bringing in a new manager. We are a huge club with a huge demand for success so it's exceptionally important the next manager has the right personality. 

2 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

I think it is fair to say we either need a manager who works at a smaller club or has a year left on their deal (such that their compensation package will be lower) or one who is out of contract.

For the former, Knutsen does fit the bill. 

For the latter there are a few. Seaone, Hutter and Tedesco top the list for me, but they won't be easy to get at all. Not even mentioning Gallardo as that is nigh on impossible.

Why Knutsen mate? Genuinely yet to see a convincing argument for him. Would love to see one because I think he would be someone high up on our shortlist, but I'm not sure why?

10 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Hassenhuttl doesn't have the personality to manage us. He'd be a dreadful appointment.

opinions pal..we all have them

for the record i always believed gio would be a dreadful appointment ,and i was right on that one 

dont get that hes unsuitable cos of his personality,but hey ho,you live and learn 

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Why Knutsen mate? Genuinely yet to see a convincing argument for him. Would love to see one because I think he would be someone high up on our shortlist, but I'm not sure why?

Took a tiny regional side who were expected to be fighting relegation to a 2nd place finish in his first season, their first ever title the year after (breaking alsorts of records doing so), then retained the title the following year. Got them European football for the first time and reached the knockouts (slapping the beasts about in the process).

He done this all the while playing attractive attacking football with an emphasis on physicality, height and fitness. Managing on a small budget (only three of his players were in the top 100 paid in the league) and had to bring through a lot of youth players and develop bargains, which then sold on for mega profits.

This season their form did dip, but finishing 2nd for Bodo/Glimt would have been seen as a miracle 3 years ago, yet now it is used a stick to beat him with because he lifted their standards so high. Even seen people slaughtering him for losing to Zagreb in the CL qualifiers ignoring the fact they were 5 minutes away from penalties and Zagreb are a seasoned CL outfit the last few years.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Joachim Low is an option in the poll?

I'm sorry, but no matter how good a manager the guy might be, there's not an ounce of me that could stand and not laugh at him sniffing his arse and baws on the touchline at Ibrox.

Imagine. Naw.

You trying to say you've never done it?

12 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Joachim Low is an option in the poll?

I'm sorry, but no matter how good a manager the guy might be, there's not an ounce of me that could stand and not laugh at him sniffing his arse and baws on the touchline at Ibrox.

Imagine. Naw.

wtf pervert?

Thanks @Skyson1872 for going to that effore pal but it's a bit long for me to read