Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I still think it was Floppy but TMB is a shout with the out there suggestions for Manager. He did stuff like that with random players all the time.

He told me he was a violent offender previously so doubt that was him 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I still think it was Floppy but TMB is a shout with the out there suggestions for Manager. He did stuff like that with random players all the time.

I don’t think it was Floppy, he’s a frequent poster on FF now (Madjid Moments is his name on there) so I doubt he’d be arsed about coming back on here.

He’s also having major surgery on the 31st (to replace the rods in his spine I think) and is talking about how terrified he is of dying on the operating table, so I can’t imagine he’s banging on about Bruce Arena at the same time :lol:

17 minutes ago, The FF Snitch said:

I don’t think it was Floppy, he’s a frequent poster on FF now (Madjid Moments is his name on there) so I doubt he’d be arsed about coming back on here.

He’s also having major surgery on the 31st (to replace the rods in his spine I think) and is talking about how terrified he is of dying on the operating table, so I can’t imagine he’s banging on about Bruce Arena at the same time :lol:

That’s grim that 

14 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Pretty sure he was banned for being a previously banned member.

that's also exactly what FF do. So much for being a diverse community that welcomes debate and difference of opinion and heaven forbid these poster's have mental issues where the only social interaction is on Rangers forums...

i think its best i stop there :whistle:

12 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

that's also exactly what FF do. So much for being a diverse community that welcomes debate and difference of opinion and heaven forbid these poster's have mental issues where the only social interaction is on Rangers forums...

i think its best i stop there :whistle:

Yes please do.

Can’t remember if I suggested it on another thread but Marek Papszun is doing well at rakow czetchowa. Got them promoted, won a few cups and now 1st in the league after finishing second last season. Pretty impressive for a club like that.

1 minute ago, Vlad1 said:

Can’t remember if I suggested it on another thread but Marek Papszun is doing well at rakow czetchowa. Got them promoted, won a few cups and now 1st in the league after finishing second last season. Pretty impressive for a club like that.

How does he compare to fatih terim tho??

11 minutes ago, Vlad1 said:

You again ya weird hawk bastard