John Souttar

4 hours ago, ClintingHill said:

Can't see there being many games where at least one of Propper, Souttar or Balogun aren't out injured, especially with our luck. King hasn't looked up to the standard when hes played for us at CB. 

Good that Souttar's contract has been extended, but we look very light in that position, especially when the midweek European games start. 

The same old problem of where to strengthen with limited resources . I suspect only 1 more to come in ,though we could be pleasantly surprised . 

I'd still prefer a No 10 with Cantwell , Hagi and Lowry now  unavailable , but I suspect Clement will side with you and replace Davies . 

5 hours ago, ClintingHill said:

Can't see there being many games where at least one of Propper, Souttar or Balogun aren't out injured, especially with our luck. King hasn't looked up to the standard when hes played for us at CB. 

Good that Souttar's contract has been extended, but we look very light in that position, especially when the midweek European games start. 

Why is this cunt back 🤣

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

The same old problem of where to strengthen with limited resources . I suspect only 1 more to come in ,though we could be pleasantly surprised . 

I'd still prefer a No 10 with Cantwell , Hagi and Lowry now  unavailable , but I suspect Clement will side with you and replace Davies . 

Think Clement alluded to us having a few coming in, so hopefully both positions get attention.