Craiggybear

40 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think we’ll go…

Butland

Tav Souttar Balogun Jefte

Raskin Barron

Cerny Diomande Bajrami

Igamane

If it was me I’d be patching Diomande, moving Bajrami in one and playing Lovelace. 

I thought Lovelace looked a bit overawed the other night. Hopefully a better stick measurement against the likes of St Mirren to see where his progress is at.

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Don’t see Balogun playing three games in one week.

Butland

Tavernier Souttar King Jefte

Barron Raskin

Cerny Bajrami Lovelace

Igamane

What did you think of Lovelace on Thursday? Thought he seemed as if he was holding back a bit. Few times he could of took the ball on a run and never.

9 hours ago, DGers91 said:

Butland

Tav Soutter Propper Jefte

Barron Diomande

Cerny Bajrami Lovelace

Igamane

1-0 

Why would you drop Raskin when he was very good on Thursday and needs more game time. We need to start building partnerships and him and Barron looked good together. 

I just want to see us play at a high tempo, stretch them and rip them apart and score as many as possible . I do not want to see us passing across our box getting hemmed in and Butland being forced to do the panic clearances which starts more opposition attacks and I definitely do not want to see our free kicks in the opposition half going backwards ending up with Butland.
Surely that is not too big an ask?

5 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

I just want to see us play at a high tempo, stretch them and rip them apart and score as many as possible . I do not want to see us passing across our box getting hemmed in and Butland being forced to do the panic clearances which starts more opposition attacks and I definitely do not want to see our free kicks in the opposition half going backwards ending up with Butland.
Surely that is not too big an ask?

I'd settle for 3 points by any fucking means necessary then up the road with no injuries for the sheep on Wednesday. 

1ff91294-5f7d-4f6d-9a4e-d2971065143f_text.gif

2 hours ago, Brubear said:

Why would you drop Raskin when he was very good on Thursday and needs more game time. We need to start building partnerships and him and Barron looked good together. 

Not dropping him, saving him (as he’s just back from injury) and we’ll need his fight and intensity for the dog fight at the sheep pen on Wednesday.

Raskin and Barron is our midfield 2 going forward after Sunday.