Who do you feel is our best signing so far?

Canadaready

Best Signing  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Vote now

• Beasley
    • Cuellar
    • McCulloch
    • Darcheville
    • Cousin
    • Broadfoot

cuellar by a mile. Some decent signings but he really stands out. We might slag bain and murray off for penny pinching but they certainly seem to have got a real bargain paying so little for cuellar. Punting svensson for £750k and bringing in cuellar was a top piece of business.

Carlos Cuellar followed closely by Lee McCulloch. The rest dont come close.

Wow I thought those very words before reading your post... :ohmy:

It's true tho mate, also what we have seen of Cousin(2 sub appearances, 43mins in all?)has impressed me. Cant wait to see him start and play a full 90.

Obviously we are just underway and not everyone has had a chance to shine, but, I am interested to hear your views.

Sorry Canada,but why would you ask the question? Its obvious unless you are blind have three white sticks and several guide dogs ( or indeed your name happens to be Sebo ) that Cuellar just happens to be the best signing so far for Rangers and by the way the SPL ! :harhar:

Obviously we are just underway and not everyone has had a chance to shine, but, I am interested to hear your views.

Sorry Canada,but why would you ask the question? Its obvious unless you are blind have three white sticks and several guide dogs ( or indeed your name happens to be Sebo ) that Cuellar just happens to be the best signing so far for Rangers and by the way the SPL ! :harhar:

Cuellar got a larger share of the vote than Stalin used to get ;)