Scotland team for Tomorrow night

Boab

Scotland team to face South Africa: Gordon, Hutton, Anderson, McManus, McEveley, Brown, Caldwell, Fletcher, McFadden, Miller, O'Connor.

Take it will be:

Gordon

Jay (I'd be great to be England Captain) McEveley Anderson McManus, Hutton

Faddy Caldwell Fletcher Brown

Miller O'Connor

You like?

The Scotland, Wales and Ireland games are on sky, England v Germany on BBC1.

I also note James Morrison pulled out of the Scotland squad and buggered off home already. Hope the wee prick never shows up again.

I'm not a fan of the, my gran is Scottish crew either. A parent, yes but not grand-parent.

Especially when both Jay and James admit their lack of English chances if they didn't choose Scotland but then Eck did say he was a big unionist before the previous Election so maybe Alex would say that they're both British so its ok!

Seriously, what do you think that local coaches will feel like when they see these so called 'scots' jumping on the bandwagon?

West Brom midfielder James Morrison has joined up with the Scotland squad for the first time but says he knows little about Wednesday's Aberdeen venue.

The 21-year-old is poised to play in the friendly against South Africa at Pittodrie after the Scottish FA finally received international clearance.

"I know nothing about Aberdeen apart from the fact it's far away," he told the Daily Record.

"But I'm very happy this has all been sorted now."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/i...als/6954871.stm

Sorry for ranting.

Don't care really.

International football bores the arse off of me!

do you mean just international friendlies or all internationals e.g world cup euros, qualification etc.....?

also my viewpoint on the "my granny is scottish so since i cant get a game for england ill play for scotland" is that if they actually have a passion for our country then let them play but if they are just here ONLY because they cant get into the engerlish squad then i wouldnt let them anywhere near our squad! a good example imo would be graeme murty. ok he doesnt regularly get a game but his dad is scottish and he genuinely seems as though he has a love for this country

Hope Hutton does not play, f*cken meaningless friendly.

Couldnt really care what the team or result is, I hate international football. And for McEveley, he's f*cken garbage!

Don't care really.

do you mean just international friendlies or all internationals e.g world cup euros, qualification etc.....?

also my viewpoint on the "my granny is scottish so since i cant get a game for england ill play for scotland" is that if they actually have a passion for our country then let them play but if they are just here ONLY because they cant get into the engerlish squad then i wouldnt let them anywhere near our squad! a good example imo would be graeme murty. ok he doesnt regularly get a game but his dad is scottish and he genuinely seems as though he has a love for this country

Just in general. I have never been excited about international football.

It just doesn't float my boat!

Don't care really.

Just in general. I have never been excited about international football.

It just doesn't float my boat!

i dont really get excited about friendlies unless they are against the english but we havent played them in a friendly for a while lol but i do go to all the home qualification games and they are great especially that win against france :cool:

I also note James Morrison pulled out of the Scotland squad and buggered off home already. Hope the wee prick never shows up again.

I'm not a fan of the, my gran is Scottish crew either. A parent, yes but not grand-parent.

Especially when both Jay and James admit their lack of English chances if they didn't choose Scotland but then Eck did say he was a big unionist before the previous Election so maybe Alex would say that they're both British so its ok!

Seriously, what do you think that local coaches will feel like when they see these so called 'scots' jumping on the bandwagon?

West Brom midfielder James Morrison has joined up with the Scotland squad for the first time but says he knows little about Wednesday's Aberdeen venue.

The 21-year-old is poised to play in the friendly against South Africa at Pittodrie after the Scottish FA finally received international clearance.

"I know nothing about Aberdeen apart from the fact it's far away," he told the Daily Record.

Sorry for ranting.

Yeah, i'm more than happy for guys not born in Scotland like Gough and the like to play because they genuinely wanted to and were passionate about it. I have absolutely no time for English rejects like Morrison.

I hope Hutton plays every Scotland game he can, as i do every Rangers player, irrespective of if it's a friendly or not. Being picked by your country is supposed to be an honour ffs.

Sorry for ranting.

Yeah, i'm more than happy for guys not born in Scotland like Gough and the like to play because they genuinely wanted to and were passionate about it. I have absolutely no time for English rejects like Morrison.

I hope Hutton plays every Scotland game he can, as i do every Rangers player, irrespective of if it's a friendly or not. Being picked by your country is supposed to be an honour ffs.

couldnt agree more. (tu) you seen how barry reacted when people question his desire to play for his country.....

Where did you here that mate? :classier_than_pipeguy:

Couldnt really care what the team or result is, I hate international football. And for McEveley, he's f*cken garbage!

showed tonight he wasn't.

showed tonight he wasn't.

yeh i was impressed by him aswell! looks like could he make that left back slot his own and tbh i actually thought both full backs did great.