***The Official Scotland vs South Africa Thread***

we performed a lot better 2nd half, good finish from boyd, awesome through ball from fletcher. i wouldnt look to much into this game, we always up our game for the qualifiers at hampden, we even did that under berti :craphead:

we performed a lot better 2nd half, good finish from boyd, awesome through ball from fletcher. i wouldnt look to much into this game, we always up our game for the qualifiers at hampden, we even did that under berti :craphead:

At least we are still in the winning way and get results rather than draws its a boost that for the team and the players and will may be help Boyd find his touch this season

Also nice to see the Scottish result featured in the national BBC news, Not even a mention you would think we weren't playing. England and N Ireland but sod all about Scotland. :rolleyes:

At least we are still in the winning way and get results rather than draws its a boost that for the team and the players and will may be help Boyd find his touch this season

Also nice to see the Scottish result featured in the national BBC news, Not even a mention you would think we weren't playing. England and N Ireland but sod all about Scotland. :rolleyes:

the english media is awful!

and yeh it keeps the morale up if we keep getting wins. thats mcleish won 4 out of his first 5 games. lets hope he wins 4 of his next 5 and we're off to austria/switzerland :cool:

From the game:

- Some ball from Fletcher for the goal

- Pearson and Caldwell were hopeless

- Kenny Miller remembered he has no first touch and inability to turn with his back to goal

- McManus and Anderson were poor first half, Anderson got better but McManus poor marking and positioning nearly cost another goal

- Robson looked good when he came on

- Why Teale even exists let alone continues to play baffles me

- Fair do's McEveley played well last night, as did Hutton

From the game:

- Kenny Miller remembered he has no first touch and inability to turn with his back to goal

- McManus and Anderson were poor first half, Anderson got better but McManus poor marking and positioning nearly cost another goal

(tu)

Bit harsh on the defending thoughh, McManus and Anderson done reasonably well.

Well done admitting McEveley played fairly well :cooll:

Did u see in the paper they only gave hutton a 5 saying he was poor. What a joke. He never misplaced a pass all night. As for Caldwell how dare that tim wear our barrys number 6. What a disgrace.
From the game:

(tu)

Bit harsh on the defending thoughh, McManus and Anderson done reasonably well.

Well done admitting McEveley played fairly well :cooll: