a week on Wednesday.....

rfc72

we are back in with the big boys of European football and competing in the best tournament in Europe i cant wait just over a week to go and i cant wait for the games especially with some of the players going to be gracing the Ibrox turf in the opposition teams Henry Ronaldinho Messi Etoo Xavi Juninho Fred Govou Hitszelsperger the list goes on instead of watching the same old shoite in the SPL. Its going to be tough to qualify but i can not wait it will be my 1st experience of Champions league as i just got my season ticket last year and never managed to get tickets before. The atmospheres sound superb on tv during Champions league nights and i cant wait to be part of that because when Ibrox is in full voice it is 1 of the most daunting atmospheres to play in

:rangers:

we are back in with the big boys of European football and competing in the best tournament in Europe i cant wait just over a week to go and i cant wait for the games especially with some of the players going to be gracing the Ibrox turf in the opposition teams Henry Ronaldinho Messi Etoo Xavi Juninho Fred Govou Hitszelsperger the list goes on instead of watching the same old shoite in the SPL. Its going to be tough to qualify but i can not wait it will be my 1st experience of Champions league as i just got my season ticket last year and never managed to get tickets before. The atmospheres sound superb on tv during Champions league nights and i cant wait to be part of that because when Ibrox is in full voice it is 1 of the most daunting atmospheres to play in

Enjoy it son and take everything in,it'sunbelievable at ibroxon european nights,meand my sons are going to barcelona without tickets.We'll get them and try to turn it into ibrox.COME ON THE QUEENS 11!

Yeah I'm looking forward to the CL aswell, back where we belong! If the atmosphere is like the last time we played Stuttgart then we are in for a treat, it was f*cken jumping!!

It will be great to see the likes of Messi, Ronaldinho, Henry, Iniesta, Deco, Juninho, Kallstrom, Bodmer, Toulalan, Ewerton, Basturk, Meira, Gomez etc grace the Ibrox turf. And another thing, we aint in it just to make up the numbers :rangers:

Enjoy it son and take everything in,it'sunbelievable at ibroxon european nights,meand my sons are going to barcelona without tickets.We'll get them and try to turn it into ibrox.COME ON THE QUEENS 11!

Booked up for 5 days in Barcelona going over empty handed i think aswell ticket wise although we have found a few options which include a tour of the ground and a ticket for around £84. The official Barcelona site has said they will NOT be issuing tickets to away fans through there ticketing policy on the Internet so either the option we have found or buy 1 off the locals :blush:

this is going to be my first european game at ibrox and i am really looking forward to it. Atmosphere is going to be amazing. Hope we get a few card displays as well as they always add to the occasion. Cant wait to hear the champions league tune.

I agree... Ibrox is a special place on European nights alright.

I used to love it when the teams lined up for photographs and the Champions League music came on...

We would all sing Derry's Walls so loud, the music was drowned out... you could almost see the fear in the opposing teams eyes.

Once that was over, it was straight into The Billy Boys as the teams shaped up to Kick Off and the place was absolutely BOUNCING... in fact, writing this I have tingles just thinking about it.

One thing is for sure, Ibrox will be a strange place come 7.45PM matchday with no Billy Boys at Kick Off... what a bloody shame.

Cheers

Bigmarvloyal

I'll be back watching the sky games in the Celtic pub along the road from me.

Although it won't be as sweet as the year Artmedia punted them out of Europe altogether, me and the bro will try and enjoy it all the same ;)

I used to love it when the teams lined up for photographs and the Champions League music came on...

We would all sing Derry's Walls so loud, the music was drowned out... you could almost see the fear in the opposing teams eyes.

Once that was over, it was straight into The Billy Boys as the teams shaped up to Kick Off and the place was absolutely BOUNCING... in fact, writing this I have tingles just thinking about it.

One thing is for sure, Ibrox will be a strange place come 7.45PM matchday with no Billy Boys at Kick Off... what a bloody shame.

Cheers

Bigmarvloyal

Welcome to the site m8 (tu)

I think you'll find the fans in good voice for all the CL games.

Its the other, less glamorous games that suffer the lack of BB/atmosphere. :(

Cheers

Bigmarvloyal

Welcome to the site m8 (tu)

I think you'll find the fans in good voice for all the CL games.

Its the other, less glamorous games that suffer the lack of BB/atmosphere. :(

Thanks for the welcome buddy!

I know the atmosphere will still be electric, but i for one will be a tad sad that TBB will not be heard in full voice. It was, after all, in the big European games that we sung that song with the most gusto and it was where it was most effective...

Not to worry, I'm sure we'll find something else to sing :-)

Cheers

Bigmarvloyal