do you think the real reason we didnae sign broonaldinho is coz..............

rab wilson

hi rab nice to see a loyal bear on . (tu)

hullo hullo amigo and mentor.

Christ, you are getting a rough ride amigo.Just dae yer usual clint eastwood with those gifted proddy fingers of yours.Any body who even questioned your integrity as a bear or a very decent gent with standards(oh dear big yin,high standards are also one of those terrible proddy things that are so evil,better go and slam ma cock in the door to get rid of the guilt)is indeed a tit.

One of your posts amigo means more to me, than 5000 from a fence sitter ,shit stirrer and pacifist on here.Yours are from the heart,with depth and feeling.Wish i could transfer my feelings as intelligently as you amigo,i end up just swearing a lot.ha ha ha.it;s genuine people(note people,not just bears)like yourself who can just by saying what others feel, make everybody believe again

I'm gonnae get booed off now,so i'll grab my coat.

hi rab nice to see a loyal bear on . (tu)

hullo hullo amigo and mentor.

Christ, you are getting a rough ride amigo.Just dae yer usual clint eastwood with those gifted proddy fingers of yours.Any body who even questioned your integrity as a bear or a very decent gent with standards(oh dear big yin,high standards are also one of those terrible proddy things that are so evil,better go and slam ma cock in the door to get rid of the guilt)is indeed a tit.

One of your posts amigo means more to me, than 5000 from a fence sitter ,shit stirrer and pacifist on here.Yours are from the heart,with depth and feeling.Wish i could transfer my feelings as intelligently as you amigo,i end up just swearing a lot.ha ha ha.it;s genuine people(note people,not just bears)like yourself who can just by saying what others feel, make everybody believe again

I'm gonnae get booed off now,so i'll grab my coat.

you know me i will fight on. :rangers:

The reason we did not sign Scott Brown is because we (correctly IMO) refused to meet the wages Celtic offered him.

I know that frankie,and your opinion is correct.i don't care if he gets a winner against us this season,as far as i'm concerned he has sold his soul to the devil who sees that everytime he looks in the mirror.apart fae that big fuckin ugly fat fuckin face with a nose as big the eurostar express :pipehorse:

and another thing....... i bet he picks his nose and eats it! :craphead::craphead::craphead:

ON THREE .EVERYBODY, I'LL COUNT YOU IN..AH ONE....AH TWO.....AH THREE

SCOTTY BROON IS DOIN IT,DOIN IT, DOIN IT.

PICKING HIS NOSE AND CHEWING IT, CHEWING IT, CHEWING IT :harhar: :clap: :barf:

he looks the type...dirty wee mhanky bassa!

The reason we did not sign Scott Brown is because we (correctly IMO) refused to meet the wages Celtic offered him.

I know that frankie,and your opinion is correct.i don't care if he gets a winner against us this season,as far as i'm concerned he has sold his soul to the devil who sees that everytime he looks in the mirror.apart fae that big fuckin ugly fat fuckin face with a nose as big the eurostar express :pipehorse:

and another thing....... i bet he picks his nose and eats it! :craphead::craphead::craphead:

Ha ha ha.can you imagine if wattie had gave ma reason in the press as to why he ended up at the bigjocknew camp and not ibrox, what a way to nullify an already overhyped talent.The ugly wee cunt would have been a quivering wreck dribbling at the mouth and rocking in a corner within weeks muttering"am no ugly cos ma mammy says am handsome" over and over again.I mean they are all ugly,but he is takin the piss out of being ugly.and he is shitat football!

Ha ha ha.can you imagine if wattie had gave ma reason in the press as to why he ended up at the bigjocknew camp and not ibrox, what a way to nullify an already overhyped talent.The ugly wee cunt would have been a quivering wreck dribbling at the mouth and rocking in a corner within weeks muttering"am no ugly cos ma mammy says am handsome" over and over again.I mean they are all ugly,but he is takin the piss out of being ugly.and he is shitat football!

lets hope we can maintain this humour over the season eh lads? :rolleyes: