took my boys and their pal.....

rab wilson

.. to watch fulham v manchester city on saturday. The man city fans are incredible. great voice and thousands of them. we sat in their stand.3-3 ,exciting game ,but please nobody complain about scottish football, especially the wee teams support as fulham could be the benchmark for RFC if they carry on this "cleansing of the support" virtually everybody sitting in our section who wasn't a city fan, was a fuckin tourist who arrived after kick off,just for something to fill their day.This particular guy in the "neutral" fans section( that's how shit their support is, they have a fuckin neutral section) sitting in front of me with his 2 young kids who didn't want to be there, stood up every 2 mins to take pictures with his fuckin camera, his kids were throwing crisps at each other. iasked him politely to sit down after he caused me to miss both the fulham opener and the city equaliser cos of his david bailey infatuation.He just ignored me and carried on. i never even thought to ask for a steward, because that makes you a grass. So i asked him "if he was actually here to watch the fuckin game ,cos i was but i'd not seen half of it cos of him and his fuckin camera." even my oldest told him to FO ,that's how bad it was, cos my oldest doesnt swear. \he ignored me again(by the way the man was english not foreign).He immediatley got out of his seat and ran to the steward, who then said that foul language and threatening behaviour will not be tolerated. I then stated that i and my son had indeed sworn at him but not in a threatening mannern and that it had followed 3 polite requests.he then told me to calm down or me and my lads would be ejected.(my youngest is 13 and would not harm a fly)

I then said to the steward that i would even apologise to the bloke if he gave the steward the camera until the final whistle and told his kids to watch the game and stop nipping each other.Of course he refused on both counts and me and my boys were watched by a knealt down steward next to me for the rest of the game. so we all screamed for city in the 2nd half(young Michael Johnson,what a talent, even runs like baxter).

It says it all about football these days, that the hanna barbera football fan with no passion, can have his voice heard over an ex-pro and his football mad sons and pal who just wanted to watch whatwas a cracking match(healy and wee davis magic by the way. richards is overrated, no positional sense just pace).

i hope no bears have ever been ejected or had their season ticket taken away on a count of an arsehole like the guy in front of me.......

i've noticed that more over the years...all it is is people with cameras constantly clicking instead of watching the game....

I've noticed at Ibrox too alot of people there who contribute nothing to the atmosphere and sometimes don't even stand up when we score....Stuttgart game 2 upper class twits along from me were to busy chatting and watching their mobile they didn't even watch or celebrate our penalty.

Takin seats off football fans,but are first to complain when the sash is sung ,someone stands in anticipation of a goal or someone swears...bring back terracing and these twits will disappear.

watta dick..

should have hooked the cunt!

christ sake boys. it was fuckin terrible. i swear to god, if his boys hadn't been there ,i would have strangled the cnut with his camera strap.if somebody wants to stand up in front of me with his boys and roar his team on, no problem whatsoever, it allows me and others to do the same.After all that is what it's all about after all.but there is far too much of this for sure, and real punters are being driven away from clubs.Fulham haven't got as much of a hardcore support as even Partick Thistle, and they do a lot in the community.But as i said to 3 derby fans on the tube, you judge the support by the area surrounding the ground, Fulham have no chance, it's too nice

Everybody knows that us and the tinks are as hard as fuck, and that our support for our teams is unmatched anywhere in the world,and without that support,there would be no scottish football.

I just hope that people leave both teams support alone to generate the best atmosphere in world football.

For me i wish for the games against they bastards we could scream and shout and sing whatever we want, both sets.

For some they say the tides are changing, in that case in 10 years time , our derby will be amongst those in the heady heights of Chelsea v Fulham.What a shame.