Does Buffel have a future?

BABearacus

it was becoming clear that with PLG as coach Tommy Buffel would not be a regular player for the gers and would look for a transfer/would be a prime candidate to be transferred

With a new coach do you think that he can thrive?

Hope no. Punt him. He's a sh***bag with flashes of potential. Thats all.

it was becoming clear that with PLG as coach Tommy Buffel would not be a regular player for the gers and would look for a transfer/would be a prime candidate to be transferred

Depends on the system. His position is very specific - the hole behind the strikers or as a second striker off a frontman.

I would love to see him stay and became a major part of the team.

As I said in another post, I think he does have a future and if Smith and McCoist are appointed then he could not of asked for two better men to get his career going again.

cos for me i get frustrated at him when playing on the wing - but that is not and never has been his position

if dado is moving on next year then he could be the man to play along side boyd - doing all the running/creation for KB to finish

Depends on the system. His position is very specific - the hole behind the strikers or as a second striker off a frontman.

I would love to see him stay and became a major part of the team.

i agree with this

Buffel has had repeated chances under two seperate managers. He has has ability but he likes time and space on the ball, not being kicked up and down the park.

He's had his day at Ibrox - get rid of him.