Will Buffel make the bench tomorrow?

Boab

Still lacking match fitness.

he needs a few more run outs with the reserves before he can be considered for the first team IMO.

Saying that he came within inches of scoring what would have been goal of the season at this ground last year so.....................................

Nah =- too lightweight for this game! (Wait for the Buffell Bunch going nuts!- ha ha)

You do remember he was superb in the equivalent fixture opening day of last season?

Do you remember his Maradona-esque run?

(there ye go, the reaction you were after :pipe:)

Rangers (from): McGregor, Carroll, Hutton, Cuellar, Weir, Papac, Whittaker, Ferguson, Thomson, Faye, McCulloch, Naismith, Boyd, Cousin, Darcheville, Beasley, Shinnie, Emslie.

thats the squad for tomorrow, Motherwell (a)

no Hemdani again. no buffell either.

why the hell is faye in there ? and Hemdani is not ?? even just for the pool .

Nah =- too lightweight for this game! (Wait for the Buffell Bunch going nuts!- ha ha)

You do remember he was superb in the equivalent fixture opening day of last season?

Good one Danny and I DO rember the Maradona- esque run.

IF he really is FITTER and that means more mentally fit too and does get a chance I hope he does very well indeed. Any GOOD player I want for Rangers. Maybe he could replace Whittaker?

Good one Danny and I DO rember the Maradona- esque run.

IF he really is FITTER and that means more mentally fit too and does get a chance I hope he does very well indeed. Any GOOD player I want for Rangers. Maybe he could replace Whittaker?

No, he shouldnt be out on the right, you dont get the best of him when he is played out of position. I wold like Nacho to get a run instead of Whittaker for now. He's more than capable and Whittaker needs a kick up the arse.