Anybody have any issues with the defence today?

Boab

We were up against a team who weren't afraid to play football.

Did we struggle or not?

Think we coped fine, when you consider we leaked one goal, that was actually offside. Allan never needed to make any huge saves. So as much possession as Well won from our midfield, we kept them at bay well enough

Thought the defence was very good today especially with the lack of midfield protection,back 4 all did a lot of good work.

Agreed - I honestly thought M'well might overrun us at one point in the game, but our back curtain stood firm (and I do believe their goal was indeed offside).

I know this may seem controversial but Weir's days have now been and gone. We need to find a long term partner for Cuellar as Weir is done. He is too slow and immbile now to play at the breakneck pace of the spl. Contoversial some may say but jus my opinion!!!

I know this may seem controversial but Weir's days have now been and gone. We need to find a long term partner for Cuellar as Weir is done. He is too slow and immbile now to play at the breakneck pace of the spl. Contoversial some may say but jus my opinion!!!

You're entitled to it. I happen to disagree 100%, but that's what makes life interesting. :pipe:

You're entitled to it. I happen to disagree 100%, but that's what makes life interesting. :pipe:

Thats what we're here for m8, a good old banter :lol:(tu)

agreed, needs to take a step back IMO

I thought that Papac was poor at the goal, he let his player go & Weir tried to make up but couldn't.

Barrign the goal, though, i thought the defence coped well.

Nein, it was Thomson's fault, never shut down his man

Are you not getting mixed up with Whittaker ?

I thought that Papac was poor at the goal, he let his player go & Weir tried to make up but couldn't.

Barrign the goal, though, i thought the defence coped well.

Nein, it was Thomson's fault, never shut down his man

Thompson was at fault J but Papac was still poor.