5 Live Exclusive!

I quote:

"5 live understands that Scotland national boss Walter Smith will be appointed in a technical role at Rangers next week with Ally McCoist, Stuart McCall and Mark Hateley working alongside him"

just heard it there and had already posted on here earlier that my manager in work is mates with Andy Cameron who says it would be Smith, McCoist and McCall so looks like it will be true.

would like to see Billy Davies as the gaffer with McCoist or McCall as his assistant and Smith as technical director.

BBC has also reported Webster signs 2morro on loan and Brown and Thomson sometime soon.

Setanta reports Gow will sign a pre-contract agreement and join us in the summer as well.

we're going to have to put more seats in the dug out soon

:lol: . The more the merry.

I think this is a good sign. Only bad thing i take from that is Alan Gow supposedly signinga pre-contract. I don't think that guy is anywhere near the class we need and we would be much better going for Stokes instead. Perhaps the A-Team will stop the transfer from happening but hopefully it is just speculation. Everything else looks promising though.

we're going to have to put more seats in the dug out soon

:lol: . The more the merry.

I think this is a good sign. Only bad thing i take from that is Alan Gow supposedly signinga pre-contract. I don't think that guy is anywhere near the class we need and we would be much better going for Stokes instead. Perhaps the A-Team will stop the transfer from happening but hopefully it is just speculation. Everything else looks promising though.

With regards to Gow strongly tip for a cap, and when was the last time a Rangers player scord a hat trick

You're on my wavelength bud.

Exactly what I just said.

Who the hell is the god damn boss? This seems too saturatured

I have said before, Danny, that i believe McCoist will be the main man with the others in coaching roles. I do share your concern though because Walter could end up being percieved as being the bos by the players and Coisty may be seen as only a coach. It would be beter if we had a real structure to the management instead of a proposed Dream Team which everyone is calling it.

In the back of my mind i am starting to think: mistake. but hopefully i am just being cautious after what happened the last time and everything will be better when the new guys come in. After all, they are all Rangers men.

Keep the faith. At least these 9-in-a-Row boys should have no problem inspiring our squad. With the new lads coming in, I feel optimistic indeed. Now let's roll up the sleeves and get stuck intae the opposition!!! <bouncy>

too many chiefs ?

You're on my wavelength bud.

Exactly what I just said.

Who the hell is the god damn boss? This seems too saturatured.

too much for my liking Danny, someone has to be the sole Boss, with a number 2, clearly defined, and coaches under him.

I quote:

"5 live understands that Scotland national boss Walter Smith will be appointed in a technical role at Rangers next week with Ally McCoist, Stuart McCall and Mark Hateley working alongside him"

Is this quote from 1991? <scared>

:pipe:

With regards to Gow strongly tip for a cap, and when was the last time a Rangers player scord a hat trick

It is one thing doing that for a lowly club like Falkirk and it was a one off. But it is another coming to the biggest club in Scotland and having the pressure of performing at that kind of level every week. I just don't think Alan Gow is up to it. He has found his level at Falkirk imo.

It is one thing doing that for a lowly club like Falkirk and it was a one off. But it is another coming to the biggest club in Scotland and having the pressure of performing at that kind of level every week. I just don't think Alan Gow is up to it. He has found his level at Falkirk imo.

Boyd has managed it. Don't judge too early.

Boyd has managed it. Don't judge too early.

When he can be bothered <zzz> .