Barry won't be captain again

Ibroxblue

Who to trust then?

Am gonna say the sun because Iain King and Barry Ferguson are very close but who knows and apart from that can u see any real leader in that squad apart from Barry??

"If I'm in charge we'll try to get the best out of Barry. But I'll see how how he is tomorrow because it's been a turbulent week. We'll try to get the training bubbly and the boys in the right frame of mind. We've got to make sure the players are focused for the game ahead. We'll make sure things tick over."

"If I'm in charge we'll try to get the best out of Barry. But I'll see how how he is tomorrow because it's been a turbulent week. We'll try to get the training bubbly and the boys in the right frame of mind. We've got to make sure the players are focused for the game ahead. We'll make sure things tick over."

MuffGer have you been appointed manager or are you quoting someone else? :lol:

:pipe:

MuffGer have you been appointed manager or are you quoting someone else? :lol:

:pipe:

I wish, even being the kit man would make my life.

Sorry it was a quote from Durrant.

Thinking about it, why would he NOT be captain again. He was stripped of it despite being the best performer, then then man who did it is (fired) gone.

Who has decided Barry will not be the captain again?

Thinking about it, why would he NOT be captain again. He was stripped of it despite being the best performer, then then man who did it is (fired) gone.

I think Barry will play Sunday. If it was up to Durrant he would be wearing the armband as well but I think he has been told by SDM not to. Then its up to Durranty to decide who will.

I don't think he will be captain again until an appointment is made because it would send the message to everyone that SDM favoured Barry over his manager and that is not a message he will want to send out - particularly given the couple of million steps he took to shut PLG's mouth.

I also think that SDM may make it clear to any incoming manager that BF is not available to be captain again until such time as the new management team and he are clear that he has learned from this and can conduct himself in the manner you would expect from a captain - because despite claims to the contrary it does look clear that he hasn't been the uniting force we would expect.

Just IMO obviously!

:D

evens