***Football Manager 2008 - Players to Buy Thread***

port_bear

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signed some guy called Kallon for my rangers team!

free can play on the right wing, att mid or upfront

scored 5 in 3 games for me so far.

Kerlon, not ready to play yet but has great potential, can play mid, att mid or striker, costs 2.6 million.

also signed an argie called Villaluz, good right winger, is young so will improve as well!

Signed some guy called Kallon for my rangers team!

free can play on the right wing, att mid or upfront

scored 5 in 3 games for me so far.

Kerlon, not ready to play yet but has great potential, can play mid, att mid or striker, costs 2.6 million.

also signed an argie called Villaluz, good right winger, is young so will improve as well!

Kerlon's immense im away to put in a £3.5m bid for him

kerlon has been piss poor for me so far.

am playing him in a att mid role, as im only playing one up front just now (trying to be like uncle walter)

has only ever got a 6.

checked him out on the save game editor though and he has PA of 175, so i think i might keep him for a year or two.

anyone found any good formations yet? mine is a bit hit and miss, playing a 4-3-2-1 att at home and a 4-1-3-1 away.

just got put out of europe by red star- gutted!

usually go for a couple of french keepers, young and cheap and have done the job when needed (i have always been rangers though, probibly wouldent be up to EPL standards)

Benoit Costil - can get for under 50k, young and got bags of potential

Joris Delle- pretty much the same as Costil, i would buy both and see who turns out best, within a couple of years they are normally keeping AM out my rangers team.

hope that helps!

hey guys

beta version of fm scout 2008 can be downloaded here

http://www.fmscout.com/page.php?al=fm_genie_scout_2008

will only work if you have 8.01 patch installed, this can be found at si games website.

still got a few bugs in it but i have tested and got it to work fine!

have fun finding loads of FM bargains!!

Darren Mackie... no seriously, he's got 12 goals in 14 games for me at Portsmouth before he got injured.

Why would you buy darren mackie for portsmouth

Pro Evo and fantasy football legend (2 of the last 3 seasons he scored 15ish goals and was ridiculously cheap), taken abit of a shine to him despite even Aberdeen fans thinking he is shit.

Got drunk and signed alot of SPL players and ex-Rangers luminaries cause i thought it was funny, a few of which have turned out pretty well. Mackie, Berra and Kevin Thomson.

Darren Mackie... no seriously, he's got 12 goals in 14 games for me at Portsmouth before he got injured.

Why would you buy darren mackie for portsmouth

Pro Evo and fantasy football legend (2 of the last 3 seasons he scored 15ish goals and was ridiculously cheap), taken abit of a shine to him despite even Aberdeen fans thinking he is shit.

Got drunk and signed alot of SPL players and ex-Rangers luminaries cause i thought it was funny, a few of which have turned out pretty well. Mackie, Berra and Kevin Thomson.

Fair enough then, i have done it at rangers before, just signed all the good youngsters from the other clubs like

dixon from dundee and mcdonald etc

most of the good young hibs players

and moherwells and utd's

they didnt do well tho and i got sacked <_<

tamas priskin is a good signing, he is young and cheap and improves a lot also

could anyone recommend a decent back-up keeper.Nothing too fancy just someone whos reliable when he's called upon

Quim from Benfica, I think. You can usually get him on loan.