Walter on the first half

Boab

''I think first-half both clubs were feeling their way.''

Well if it was a boxing match, we'd have lost on points (tu)

Walter is saying is saying this far too often, why can't we start quick? Diffucult to start quick other than the right hand side of the pitch today mind you if we tried

''I think first-half both clubs were feeling their way.''

Well if it was a boxing match, we'd have lost on points (tu)

Walter is saying is saying this far too often, why can't we start quick? Diffucult to start quick other than the right hand side of the pitch today mind you if we tried

boab what annoys me is we play at to slow a pace, and just seem to pass the ball around then hit a high ball to one lone striker.

Out played, out classed, over-run, opposition were yet again ready from the 1st minute, we weren't, they were more determined and wanted it more etc, etc....see myself saying this after every game that is not big(in that I mean CL or ra selik)

Smith's comments on the way home from the match,

"....give credit to Dundee United...."

F*ck that, beginning to sound like McLeish and it's pissing me off. Instead of that he should be ripping into our players and saying that we were simply not good enough, too negative etc.

Out played, out classed, over-run, opposition were yet again ready from the 1st minute, we weren't, they were more determined and wanted it more etc, etc....see myself saying this after every game that is not big(in that I mean CL or ra selik)

Smith's comments on the way home from the match,

"....give credit to Dundee United...."

F*ck that, beginning to sound like McLeish and it's pissing me off. Instead of that he should be ripping into our players and saying that we were simply not good enough, too negative etc.

spot on mate. (tu)