***The Official Barcelona v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Radio were saying there was some trouble behind one of the goals, where there was around 100 Barca 'fans' with a huge tricolour and never watched the game at all. Just taunting the bears and around half time it kicked off a bit.

Been watching on Sky, and, didnt see anything like that, and, it was never mentioned. Prob tim cunts on the RADIO TRYING TO STIR IT MATE

I spotted a tricolor at either end. One was well into the crowd the other was draped over the advertising boards with septic wrote across it. I would never pay to watch septic if they werent playing Rangers. How sad are they TATTIE MUNCHING SCUM

What a rubbish team you are! I bet you're proud, call yourself a football team, If I were a Gers (what the hell sort of a nickname is that anyway????) fan I'd be bloody ashamed.

Shame on Rangers for not only that "performance" but also for destroying our beautiful city with your mindless drunkenness!!

Nice your hand could take a few seconds off to type that. I'm sure your wullie enjoyed the reprieve.

What a rubbish team you are! I bet you're proud, call yourself a football team, If I were a Gers (what the hell sort of a nickname is that anyway????) fan I'd be bloody ashamed.

Shame on Rangers for not only that "performance" but also for destroying our beautiful city with your mindless drunkenness!!

Get lost, for the apparent GREATEST team in the world, you didnt trounce us goalwise, 2-0 is a disgrace if we are such a shite football team?

I smell a tim.

What part of Barcelona is Porkheid anyway pal?

Get lost, for the apparent GREATEST team in the world, you didnt trounce us goalwise, 2-0 is a disgrace if we are such a shite football team?

he's no a Barca a fan mate. Hes a dhim

If any of you idiots actually thinks 2-0 is a justified result, then your even stupider than the idiots running around polluting my beautiful city.

:lol: HEY TIMMY!!! HEY TIMMY!!!

:rangers: Barcelona is an overrated city anyway, i'd rather Madrid :craphead:

If any of you idiots actually thinks 2-0 is a justified result, then your even stupider than the idiots running around polluting my beautiful city.

2 points -

Porkhaid is not a city

Porkheid is not beautiful

go have a shower ya mhanky bastard

That's "you're", as in "you are", as in "You're a small-minded wee pr*ck".

Idiot.

Best hasten back to YOUR Buckie, pal.

the timmy is banned!

took you long enough

boo couldnt we taunt him some more :lol:

could have , he keeps trying to post but is in pre mod until he gets coopermaniad!!!!

not theman now are you, ya fucking twat ? Goodbye :)BANNED

not theman now are you, ya fucking twat ? Goodbye :)BANNED

:lol: Nice one Coop