PES 2008 - Next-gen Discussion - 360/PS3/PC

Stardog

Starting a new thread since the others are a PS2 thread and one created before release speculating about it.

boydvv7.jpg

Just signed Boyd in the middle of my 2nd season in Div 2. Swapped him with Castolo + a bit of cash. Who have you signed so far?

win games to get points so you have enough to just buy a player.

Sorry, I don't mean the manager league thing, just the normal player register thing in edit.

oh right sorry, no problem. basically you do it the other way around i.e instead of say taking miller from celtic to derby, you first go to derby, go to "add" at the top of their playerlist then go to miller, select him and that will put him in the derby squad.

i have played on all consoles bar standard xbox and ps3 is my fave so far.

luvvin the wee nutmeg trick

Yep (tu)

Couple the trick with a thunderbolt strike and the replay looks awesome :locked:

:O How do ya do the nutmeg trick? :O

Yeah, was gonna ask that myself.

I've nutmegged a few people just by simply cutting inside, but is there a special trick for it? Or is that just for the n-gen consoles?

think its just on next gen games,might be wrong.

you stop the ball dead then do a drag back then push forward straight away

Yep, altho (and I can only speak for the PS3) whether its successful or not depends on the players attributes - if he's a donkey you invariably lose the ball.

win games to get points so you have enough to just buy a player.

Sorry, I don't mean the manager league thing, just the normal player register thing in edit.

oh right sorry, no problem. basically you do it the other way around i.e instead of say taking miller from celtic to derby, you first go to derby, go to "add" at the top of their playerlist then go to miller, select him and that will put him in the derby squad.

Apologies, forgot to say ta for this :)

Worked a treat.