DaMarcus

GrandSuckMaster

The yank finally seems to be finding some form. I thought when he signed he would win SPL player of the year, however his early season form was not too encouraging. He now looks like the kind of player who can open up defences and has a decent dig on him too. If DMB continues his form from the last few games, him and hutton could be a deadly partnership down the right, especially away from home in Europe.

I don't really know what to make of him to be honest. Overall, I have been impressed because even when he's not performing to a high level, he's very often involved in our goals. Whether that's scoring, assisting or winning penalties.

I would like to see Naismith get a chance in one of the wide positions to be honest. Long term, I think he could be a big player for us.

I still get the feeling that once the dust settles, Beasley will end up being a useful player to bring off the bench, rather than being a first choice player.

Still very early days though, he's beginning to settle in well. Despite the language barrier ;) Fair play to him (tu)

DaMarcus wants to win, thats about all you need to know. He is still settling into the Rangers style of play, but around the edges of the 18 you can see his aggressive traits coming out, and teams can't do anything but foul him. Hutton and DMB are going to be dangerous for a long time together on the flank.

His delivery on set pieces needs to be more consistent, and I would like to see him shoot more often from distance. Also, greater emphasis on allowing him to beat high defensive lines with balls over the top could prove beneficial, instead of always pumping them into McCulloch.

He has always had a harder time getting crosses in from the right, so that has not changed, however, when he does they are very threatening.

hasnt been quite as good so far as i thought he would be but i suppose its taken him a while to adapt to the scottish game. Still he hasnt done too badly, got 4 goals from only 10 starts and a couple of sub appearences as well which is a decent return for a midfielder who has taken a while to settle. I think he can only get better for us.

The yank finally seems to be finding some form. I thought when he signed he would win SPL player of the year, however his early season form was not too encouraging. He now looks like the kind of player who can open up defences and has a decent dig on him too. If DMB continues his form from the last few games, him and hutton could be a deadly partnership down the right, especially away from home in Europe.

I tihnk it takes some time to get accustomed to the bump and grind of the SPL. He has talent and is a great worker...it should all come together.

He has offered little to put him in a position where he is indispensable, however he is a welcome squad player. Not quite what I was expecting, but I can say that about all Smiths signings this summer!

hasnt been quite as good so far as i thought he would be but i suppose its taken him a while to adapt to the scottish game. Still he hasnt done too badly, got 4 goals from only 10 starts and a couple of sub appearences as well which is a decent return for a midfielder who has taken a while to settle. I think he can only get better for us.

Considering that he has a few assists too makes his return so far for a player who is still settling in even more impressive IMO.

If he can have stats like that while he's still settling in then we are in for a treat when he does fully settle (tu)

Despite the language barrier ;) Fair play to him (tu)

while i had a good laugh when he first said that, there is some truth to it. i mean we both speak english, but it's a different english. i've worked with the salvation army and as a result have quite a few friends from the uk. i can understand everything pretty well. but it certainly took some time to understand a lot of the slang. i have one friend who, after 3 years, i still can't understand a bit on the phone.