* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

13 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

That clip is spot on. 

Not so much " laugh at Celtic" more laugh at the inept taig loving msp's we have in Scotland. These lot really need to wising up. 

http://www.parliament.scot/parliamentarybusiness/28877.aspx?SearchType=Advance&ReferenceNumbers=S5M-01097&ResultsPerPage=10http://www.parliament.scot/parliamentarybusiness/28877.aspx?SearchType=Advance&ReferenceNumbers=S5M-01097&ResultsPerPage=10

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, gkb10127 said:

I am talking about the Israel flag. The country that has carried out loads of human rights violation and murdered thousands of innocents including children. Not to mention throwing innocent people out of their homes to build illegal settlements, an act which has been condemned by the UN and basically every democracy in the world.

I assume this post must be a joke?

Wow. Is there any need for israel/palestine flags to be a part of football? Waving israel flags just because they wave palestinian flags is scum behaviour. People are dying over there for gods sake. Some people need to take a good look at themselves.

People are dying everywhere. 

Maybe Rangers fans like to show their support for the only democracy in the Middle East by flying their beautiful blue and white flag .

6 minutes ago, gsa said:

All of it.

So they haven't carried out countless human rights violations?                                   They have. 

They haven't murdered thousands of innocents including children? They have.

They aren't continuously building illegal settlements, an act which has been condemned by the UN?   They have.

Research it if you don't believe me.

Just now, gkb10127 said:

So they haven't carried out countless human rights violations?                                   They have. 

They haven't murdered thousands of innocents including children? They have.

They aren't continuously building illegal settlements, an act ehih has been condemned by the UN?   They have.

Research it if you don't believe me.

"Research it if you don't believe me"

hahahaha!!! Fuck off you brainless cretin.

The only democracy in the Middle East. The only place where females are given equal rights, where homosexuality is legal. 

Israel doesn't murder children. It defends itself and its people in the same way any other country would if faced with a similar threat.

Please stop embarrassing yourself. 

I am talking about the Israel flag. The country that has carried out loads of human rights violation and murdered thousands of innocents including children. Not to mention throwing innocent people out of their homes to build illegal settlements, an act which has been condemned by the UN and basically every democracy in the world.

Most democracies support Israel,and who the fuck ever gave a toss what the UN says. You don't like us backing Israel and you don't like us slagging off that faggot Brown or his wee mini-me so are you not on the wrong site Declan 

Just now, Dickie said:

Most democracies support Israel,and who the fuck ever gave a toss what the UN says. You don't like us backing Israel and you don't like us slagging off that faggot Brown or his wee mini-me so are you not on the wrong site Declan 

The UN is a laughable and discredited organisation. 

Just now, gsa said:

The only democracy in the Middle East. The only place where females are given equal rights, where homosexuality is legal. 

Israel doesn't murder children. It defends itself and its people in the same way any other country would if faced with a similar threat.

Defends itself!!! ??? 

Aye defends itself by killing thousands of innocent civillians and children.

Take a look at the number of casualties on both sides over the last few years.

On 18/05/2016 at 2:35 PM, scouseblue said:

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

You ever been to Israel?

Do you know anything, like anything at all about orthodox Jews?

You obviously don't, or you wouldn't come out with nonsense like women have equal rights.

I live near the biggest orthodox community in the UK, women can't even drive cars ffs. And that's in London, in Israel they can't even sit anywhere near a male on the bus in the orthodox community which is huge in Israel. 

Brainless cretin lol, aye, away and educate yourself ffs. 

3 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Calling one of our own a Celtic fan simply for having a different opinion is scummy behaviour. This has nothing to do with celtic. 

Just now, gkb10127 said:

Defends itself!!! ??? 

Aye defends itself by killing thousands of innocent civillians and children.

Take a look at the number of casualties on both sides over the last few years.

No it doesn't do that. Stop being silly. It defends itself from Hamas. From continual rocket fire and threat to life. 

Hamas does its best to have Palestinian children killed because it will do anything win the propaganda war.

Thank God Israel has the unwavering support of the US which is all that really matters.

Off to sleep now knowing that the IDF are working hard tonight to keep Israel safe xxx

6 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Wow apparently not agreeing with taking the piss out of a child who has downs syndrome means I'm a Celtic fan. No words...

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

You ever been to Israel?

Do you know anything, like anything at all about orthodox Jews?

You obviously don't, or you wouldn't come out with nonsense like women have equal rights.

I live near the biggest orthodox community in the UK, women can't even drive cars ffs. And that's in London, in Israel they can't even sit anywhere near a male on the bus in the orthodox community which is huge in Israel. 

Brainless cretin lol, aye, away and educate yourself ffs. 

Yeah I've been to Tel Aviv. It's gorgeous. You should pay a visit. Too hot in June, July or August but May or September are nice.

Equal rights in the eyes of the law you fucking mongoloid. Individual denominations or temples have their own rules. Which is entirely up to them, as they live in a democracy.

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

they didnt get beat though lol

Pfft that disnae matter. 

Remember during January 2015 when Hearts dropped points in a draw, no even a defeat, for only the second time that season and there was threads on here about how we were goni win the league, despite us still being 15 points clear? :lol: 

Aye, we can laugh now...

15 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

Wow apparently not agreeing with taking the piss out of a child who has downs syndrome means I'm a Celtic fan. No words...

To be fair, it takes a right cunt to take the piss outta or abuse a handicapped child IMO. 

Deserves and would get a slap where I come from, but we're all different ...

11 minutes ago, gsa said:

Yeah I've been to Tel Aviv. It's gorgeous. You should pay a visit. Too hot in June, July or August but May or September are nice.

Equal rights in the eyes of the law you fucking mongoloid. Individual denominations or temples have their own rules. Which is entirely up to them, as they live in a democracy.

Mongoloid? What a fucking embarrassment you are. 

Orthodox Jewish females don't have equal rights, fact, if they did, things like I just said wouldn't happen, they wouldn't be allowed to just follow their own rules like on a bus, they would have to follow the Laws of the land, wouldn't they!

I'm away to bed, embarrassing ffs.  

17 minutes ago, gsa said:

No it doesn't do that. Stop being silly. It defends itself from Hamas. From continual rocket fire and threat to life. 

Hamas does its best to have Palestinian children killed because it will do anything win the propaganda war.

Thank God Israel has the unwavering support of the US which is all that really matters.

Off to sleep now knowing that the IDF are working hard tonight to keep Israel safe xxx

That's right build a wall around them, control their water and electricity supply, don't allow them to have a military and keep building illegal settlements (a point you keep ignoring). Then bomb the fuck out of them ( cos some idiot fired a shitty home made rocket that injured no one) killing thousands.

Not that I agree with violence but maybe those idiots wouldn't throw rockets if Israel didn't keep building illegal settlements and throwing innocent Palestinians out of their homes

It's all good though cos they wave a blue and white flag though according to you

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Mongoloid? What a fucking embarrassment you are. 

Orthodox Jewish females don't have equal rights in , fact, if they did, things like I just said wouldn't happen, they wouldn't be allowed to just follow their own rules like on a bus, they would have to follow the Laws of the land.

I'm away to bed, embarrassing ffs.  

Have you never heard of freedom of religious expression?

Your embarrassing yourself you complete fucking idiot. 

8 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

That's right build a wall around them, control their water and electricity supply, don't allow them to have a military and keep building illegal settlements (a point you keep ignoring). Then bomb the fuck out of them ( cos some idiot fired a shitty home made rocket that injured no one) killing thousands.

Not that I agree with violence but maybe those idiots wouldn't throw rockets if Israel didn't keep building illegal settlements and throwing innocent Palestinians out of their homes

Illegal because the UN said so? Who pays any attention to the UN? The same UN who ignore genicide all over Africa because try hard liberal Europeans don't have hard-ons for Rwandans like they do Palestinians. 

"Don't allow them to have a military" 

^

please, please tell me that sentence is a joke? Why on earth would you let people's who stated intention is to wipe you off the face of the earth have a military? Do you feel they deserve an official military to go along with all of the murderous terrorist groups who pledge to wipe Jews off the face of the earth?

Fuck of you backward, bigoted idiot. 

Archived