* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

:lol: The CL money allows them to continue to operate at their current level it is in no way "money in hand" for them.

A 5 million pound overdraft that they've dipped into every season for the last 5 and I'm willing to be they will have done it again in May there.

A 16 million pound debt to Co-op.

Spare me the rolling in it pish taigy patter.

Not to mention that they were trying to sell Dembele for £40m to "Chelsea" :lol:

Is there profit for the season not looking like £16m? And that's WITH champions league money.

Oh how I will laugh when they can't get in anymore and the severely need to cut back.

Step in Rangers.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Well just don't fucking respond then if you don't know how.

They have got their 40 game unbeaten run because Scottish football is shite. We are shite. And I really don't give one fuck about what you think, all I know is that fucking Celtic team is not a patch on the Old firm teams pre 2011. Brown, Armstrong, Griffiths, Biton...world beaters. 

Get tae fuck. Fucking average pish who look great because they are playing shite teams in a shite league. The quicker this worshipping of these average scumbags ends the quicker we can kick them over the park and give them a reality check.

I thought I was angry about the situation, then I read this.

Enjoy your night, mate. We share a common hatred, but a vastly different assessment in the situation.

Just now, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I thought I was angry about the situation, then I read this.

Enjoy your night, mate. We share a common hatred, but a vastly different assessment in the situation.

I will try, as long as episode 7 Game of Thrones is leaked.

Watched the game last night.

Astana controlled the game for 60 minutes but once Celtic get their third they fell to pieces.

It might seem like "sour grapes" to say it but they really didn't deserve the two goal lead at HT. The first goal is going wide and the second (which was their only shot on goal in the whole 45) went in because the keeper was dreadful.

Rosenburg were a better side than this Astana team and they too dominated the game at Parkhead just couldn't take their chances.

I didn't even think they were that good v Linfield either, and Linfield are a part-time team.

They will win the league, of that I'm sure. But it won't be by the same margin. I think they'll lose 6 or 7 games domestically this year.

57 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Not to mention that they were trying to sell Dembele for £40m to "Chelsea" :lol:

Is there profit for the season not looking like £16m? And that's WITH champions league money.

Oh how I will laugh when they can't get in anymore and the severely need to cut back.

Step in Rangers.

:lol: They haven't turned a profit in years :lol:

5 years of everything to themselves and they are still living hand to mouth. That's how it is for any club in Scotland. The CL money patter from them (and some of our own ffs) is brutal and its based on hee haw.

1 hour ago, Danny Morrison said:

Watched the game last night.

Astana controlled the game for 60 minutes but once Celtic get their third they fell to pieces.

It might seem like "sour grapes" to say it but they really didn't deserve the two goal lead at HT. The first goal is going wide and the second (which was their only shot on goal in the whole 45) went in because the keeper was dreadful.

Rosenburg were a better side than this Astana team and they too dominated the game at Parkhead just couldn't take their chances.

I didn't even think they were that good v Linfield either, and Linfield are a part-time team.

They will win the league, of that I'm sure. But it won't be by the same margin. I think they'll lose 6 or 7 games domestically this year.

Wish I was as high as you. 

18 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

5 years of everything to themselves and they are still living hand to mouth. That's how it is for any club in Scotland. The CL money patter from them (and some of our own ffs) is brutal and its based on hee haw.

Aye you're right, 30 million won't make a slight bit of difference. 

The fucking economical experts from RangersMedia's finance district, @Getstiffed and @A.T.G. :lol:

I don't think anyone is suggesting that the tarriers are receiving £30M in one instalment at the start of each Champions League season, but they're certainly not skint. We're fucking skint.

34 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

They have made a profit 3 of the last 5 years totalling 10m plus based upon their accounts.

22 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

The fucking economical experts from RangersMedia's finance district, @Getstiffed and @A.T.G. :lol:

I don't think anyone is suggesting that the tarriers are receiving £30M in one instalment at the start of each Champions League season, but they're certainly not skint. We're fucking skint.

Shut the fuck up man, what is it with wee internet wide cunts typing things on a screen they wouldn't say to your face.

Away and marvel at your green and grey heroes. Without champions league they are fucked. £52m revenue with £57m expenses and that's before you take into account Sinclair Dembele and Rodgers wages. 

See once they can't get into the champions league because of the new system, their legal fees for past victims and compensation payments they'll start downsizing, things will balance out and you wont be seen anywhere near this forum! 

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Shut the fuck up man, what is it with wee internet wide cunts typing things on a screen they wouldn't say to your face.

Away and marvel at your green and grey heroes. Without champions league they are fucked. £52m revenue with £57m expenses and that's before you take into account Sinclair Dembele and Rodgers wages. 

See once they can't get into the champions league because of the new system, their legal fees for past victims and compensation payments they'll start downsizing, things will balance out and you wont be seen anywhere near this forum! 

Do you ever actually re-read the utter nonsense that you type? It's on the verge of cringeworthy.

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

Pretty sure I heard liewell say they had to get to the CL group stage 3 out of every 5 years to break even , so you could well be right . 

6 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Do you ever actually re-read the utter nonsense that you type? It's on the verge of cringeworthy.

No as cringeworthy as you tongue fucking the tarrier arses.

Bet you're the type of fan who knows LOADS of scum fans. Probably sit with them and agree they're superb blah blah blah. They laugh at you you know. 

47 minutes ago, thegambler said:

Aye you're right, 30 million won't make a slight bit of difference. 

:lol: They've had it all to themselves for 5 years and are still in 16 million pounds of debt. They've still required their 5 million pound overdraft for the last 5 season.

Aye. They're rolling in it. That's why they signed a 500 grand unproven striker rather than buy the finished article for 10 million, which is peanuts to the richest club in the world surely.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

No as cringeworthy as you tongue fucking the tarrier arses.

Bet you're the type of fan who knows LOADS of scum fans. Probably sit with them and agree they're superb blah blah blah. They laugh at you you know. 

Honestly, you should probably log-out and relax for a bit, mate.

Don't be that fucking retard that, when there's a dispute, his go-to is to accuse the other poster of being a tarrier.

34 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

:lol: You don't need to be an accountant to work out that a company that requires its overdraft every May isn't doing as well as you'd think.

The 30 million will cover their operating costs. Nothing else.

Just now, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Honestly, you should probably log-out and relax for a bit, mate.

Don't be that fucking retard that, when there's a dispute, his go-to is to accuse the other poster of being a tarrier.

I never accused you of being a tarrier. I said you are probably friends with them.

Dont be that retard that can't read a post.

6 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Pretty sure I heard liewell say they had to get to the CL group stage 3 out of every 5 years to break even , so you could well be right . 

There's no could about it mate :lol:

Talking about how much money you make is all well and good but you never hear them talk about their net spend for the season do you.

Nah, cause that would smash the myth that all the transfer fees and CL money are somehow in some high interest account just waiting for the day its enough to sign Messi.

Wanks :lol:

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

:lol: They've had it all to themselves for 5 years and are still in 16 million pounds of debt. They've still required their 5 million pound overdraft for the last 5 season.

Aye. They're rolling in it. That's why they signed a 500 grand unproven striker rather than buy the finished article for 10 million, which is peanuts to the richest club in the world surely.

:lol:

The thing is, nobody is saying they're the richest club in the world. There's a whole world in between being skint and being a financial powerhouse. But they're certainly not living hand to mouth as has been claimed. Regardless, I'm not kidding myself on that them qualifying for the CL isn't a huge boost to them.  And that 500k signing you mention was a steal for them, so not sure why you're using that as a point. No matter what anyone says, those that choose to live in denial will continue to do so, so fuck if I care.

Anyway I'm bowing out of this thread for tonight. It's depressing the holy hell out of me. 

Archived