Bob Malcolm joins the Hoops

Ibroxblue

Ah, that well known world class passer of the ball... :D

Bob had/has decent skills of that sort. His problem was/is not being athletic enough. Slow, can't jump very high.

Bob was a decent passer from time to time. Not world class though. :D

He was also too immobile for either centre-half or the holding role.

The guy filled a gap or two for us but was never going to become an integral part of the team over a period of time.

Good luck to him at QPR as his time at Derby certianly hasn't gone smoothly.

Ah, that well known world class passer of the ball... :D

:lol:

fishingys1.jpg

You are suggesting Frankie is of the level of fishing for bites :D

Why, what a scurrilous accusation :pipehorse:

I would never do such a thing...

I watched The Rangers v Inter match at Ibrox a couple of years back,and the two ESPN commentators raved about the excellent play of Malcolm,who they

selected the best player on the park. (tu)

I now fully expect Frankie to mock you as he likes to mock me :)

he started off well at derby aswell and the fans took right to him but think he has had a bad time with injuries and never really got a run of games again and as people have he was hugely under-rated by the Rangers support i think some people just needed a scape goat and it was put on him.

I watched The Rangers v Inter match at Ibrox a couple of years back,and the two ESPN commentators raved about the excellent play of Malcolm,who they

Erm, where did PB or the well known football expert commentators ESPN call him a world class passer of the ball? :D

They said he had an excellent game and he did that night. I also said he was a decent passer of the ball. That was obvious from watching him for a number of years.

Despite that one performance (and a few others) he was no more than that and no more than an average player generally.

I wish him well where ever he goes.

Erm, where did PB or the well known football expert commentators ESPN call him a world class passer of the ball? :D

They said he had an excellent game and he did that night. I also said he was a decent passer of the ball. That was obvious from watching him for a number of years.

Despite that one performance (and a few others) he was no more than that and no more than an average player generally.

If you say so,then who am I to argue :unsure:

If you say so,then who am I to argue :unsure:

Ditto.