Hartley for Gers?

Ibroxblue

From the Sunday Pest:

http://www.sundaypost.com/sport.htm

And it won?t prevent the Ibrox club continuing to try and sign Scott Brown from Hibs during the present transfer window.

Celtic also want to capture Brown ? and his team-mate Kevin Thomson ? but Rangers remain favourites.

All looks good to me!

Would love to have all 3 in the squad, all have drive and a lot of passion, something we need a lot of right now.

We have more chance of winning the league than signing Thomson, Hartley and Brown. Where are we getting the ?5-6million it will cost to buy them?

Murray's back pocket, I presume.

I have a feeling he'll be more comfortable with spending now since Walter is somebody he trusts..

We have more chance of winning the league than signing Thomson, Hartley and Brown. Where are we getting the ?5-6million it will cost to buy them?

Murray's back pocket, I presume.

I have a feeling he'll be more comfortable with spending now since Walter is somebody he trusts..

I think Murray will spend the cash. We dont need all these three tho. Take the Hibs pair and forget about Hartley.

I agree. (tu)

Even if Clement goes, where would you find room for, Ferguson, Brown, Thomson, Hemdani, Hartley, Burke and Adam? Unless Hemdani is offski(which I think he will be) and Burke is off too.

Thomson--Hartley--Ferguson--Brown. Not a bad midfield.

I agree. (tu)

Even if Clement goes, where would you find room for, Ferguson, Brown, Thomson, Hemdani, Hartley, Burke and Adam? Unless Hemdani is offski(which I think he will be) and Burke is off too.

Thomson--Hartley--Ferguson--Brown. Not a bad midfield.

Thompson and Brown aren't really wide players though. I don't see how they would all fit in.