It's not looking good for Nacho

soulboy

The guy said he would even take a wage cut to stay at Ibrox.

This shoulder injury is not good at all.

Unlucky as f*ck. He was just starting to get into the team and now a f*cken injury.

i for one will be pissed if we dont give nacho a new contract. We all know his limitations, hes not got that much talent but he does have a hell of a lot of pace, amazing work rate, willing to track back and help out the defence etc. Hes not going to be a first team regular imo but hes a v good squad player and great to bring off the bench to run at tired defences. It will be a scandal if he doesnt get a new contract, he cant be on that much compared to people like ferguson.

It would be criminal not to offer him a new contract. I'd have him on the right ahead of Beasley.

I would never have Beasley on the right, its blatantly obvious he prefers the left.

great to hear alot of support for nacho to get a new contract, too many times this season i have heard members of our support go on about how he isn't good enough to wear the jersey and should go to the championship and find his level etc, but the wee man keeps proving these doubters wrong i hope he keeps it up all season and wins himself a much deserved new deal :rangers:

nacho novo loyal :bouncy:

Hope I'm wrong but if Nacho was going to get a new contract then surely negotiations would have started by now.

I like the wee man, he loves the club and it shows, gives everything when he pulls on the jersey and can score goals. Get him signed.

nacho out of all the players bar none gives everything to the club, football, at any rangers charity event you will see the wee guy there. i remember meeting him on the bus when all the discussions about him being in coventry and signing for them were going on.. was quite funny as we listened in on the radio and he was here lol