Hatton Vs. Mayweather thread

there is quite a few streams at channelsurfing.net if people are interested in that

the next fight on the undercard should be quite good - daniel ponce de leon is quite explosive

the penultimate fight - lacy v manfredo might not be so good - Lacy is coming off his humiliaiton to Calzaghe and then in his next fight he tore his shoulder almost clean to the bone and is returning from surgery - and Manfredo isnt top class

What a fuckin lesson Calzaghe taught him that night. Crackin fight to watch though, best fight for ages had it not been for Hatton against Tsuz

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is quite a few streams at channelsurfing.net if people are interested in that

the next fight on the undercard should be quite good - daniel ponce de leon is quite explosive

the penultimate fight - lacy v manfredo might not be so good - Lacy is coming off his humiliaiton to Calzaghe and then in his next fight he tore his shoulder almost clean to the bone and is returning from surgery - and Manfredo isnt top class

What a fuckin lesson Calzaghe taught him that night. Crackin fight to watch though, best fight for ages had it not been for Hatton against Tsuz

Great fight :D

Daniel Ponce De Leon up now. Defending his world title.

ponce de leon should win this one

if he does win it then he is lined up to fight the winner of the trilogy between Israel Vazquez v Marquez -

if you are a boxing fan you should try to watch or download any of the two fights between israel vazquez and rafael marquez

Daniel Ponce De Leon up now. Defending his world title.

ponce de leon should win this one

if he does win it then he is lined up to fight the winner of the trilogy between Israel Vazquez v Marquez -

if you are a boxing fan you should try to watch or download any of the two fights between israel vazquez and rafael marquez

(tu) not seen them. not a great start from de leon though

god that last fight was a disapointment

two guys with huge percentages of KO victories - but yawn.

Lets hope in the next one that Lacy's shoulder doesnt fall off, so he can quickly knockout Manfredo Jr and we can see the big event

Been watching some mayweather videos on youtube etc

despite the backing that Ricky is getting here, Floyd Mayweather is the solid favourite i think for this one, still hope he gets the malky tho'

managed so far now feeling like falling asleep when i lye on the floor, if i go on the couch i will defo fall asleep.

heading to the kitchen to make some filter coffee, that should give me at least 3 cups wurth and shud keep me awake :lol:

managed so far now feeling like falling asleep when i lye on the floor, if i go on the couch i will defo fall asleep.

heading to the kitchen to make some filter coffee, that should give me at least 3 cups wurth and shud keep me awake :lol:

:lol: i just got up for it, should've had a nap. i learned my lesson from the lewis v tyson fight where a group of us watched it after a night out, and 90% were asleep inside 2 rounds :rolleyes: