Petition to SPL

The Artist

signed, i am fed up with those bigots singing sectarian songs and it doesnt even get mentioned. When are the spl finally going to do something about it, i am tempted to write or email them about it as well. The h**/orange barsteward chants dont bother me that much but i hate the IRA with a passion and i am deeply offended by anyone singing in support of them.

fair play, h*** and orange bastards would be classed as sectarian, but i dont see how shouting ira is sectarian or voicing support for ANY paramilitry organisation

The IRA were quite simply a murder gang who perpetrated many innocent civilian murders on the basis of not only religion but race.

fair play, h*** and orange bastards would be classed as sectarian, but i dont see how shouting ira is sectarian or voicing support for ANY paramilitry organisation

The IRA are fuckin scum and killed many Protestants cos of what they were during the troubles so they are/were sectarian whereas when we sing about the UVF it's different.For all they became a paramilitary group in the 1970's they were a regiment in the British army so we throw that at them and they have no reply.

God bless my home

How many non RCs were there in PIRA?

How many of their victims were Prods?

Signed...

And for those who say that "the ira are a political organisation" blah blah blah can fuck off!

A member of my Family was "murdered" by the IRA and their "political views".

DO you think if we went to America or London and started singing pro Alkieda songs or sing about the "Heroes" that blew up the trains, do you think nothing would happen then!

Although on this occasion it might not be "sectarian" these songs are still highly offensive. If hate it when people sign the sash or the likes but i understand why they do. What i dont understand is why the SFA or the SPL dont say anything about Celtic singing.

You could quite clearly hear Celtic fans singing pro IRA songs, get britian out chants, orange bastards all the rest! We were blasted for our singing at Inverness but as of yet i cant see a single word mentioned about Celtics singing!

right, i dont know if yous are misunderstanding me or if iv not made things clear as i should have,, i have a burning hatred for the pira,cira,rira,inla,sf and all the so called dissidents, but celtic fans had a campaign a few years back saying the songs they sing are political, right orange bastards and h*** i would class as sectarian, but i dont see how shouting ira is sectarian, weather or not the ira were sectarian, it was still a political organisation, with political aims although i despise thier goals and their methods of ethnic cleansing, thats how it infuriates me that we get victimised for singing songs showing support for our paramilitrys..

The IRA are fuckin scum and killed many Protestants cos of what they were during the troubles so they are/were sectarian whereas when we sing about the UVF it's different.For all they became a paramilitary group in the 1970's they were a regiment in the British army so we throw that at them and they have no reply

how is it differant? both the uvf and uda and their feeder groups are classed as terrorist organisations, along with all the taigs groups aswell.

and when gusty formed the current UVF in 1966 it WASN'T anything to do with the british army, they just took their name from the ulster volunteers who WERE part of the british army, but theirs no direct link between the two.

How many non RCs were there in PIRA?

How many of their victims were Prods?

i cant answer that, but im sure mr google could, although the PIRA claim they accept protestants aslong as their republican,with republican views. look back to wolfetone and i think connolly was a protestant aswell.

DO you think if we went to America or London and started singing pro Alkieda songs or sing about the "Heroes" that blew up the trains, do you think nothing would happen then!

well not too sure about america, but their at it every other week down london if you read the papers.

hopefully thats cleared things up a bit 8-)

signed but is totally pointless check out the actuall list of names on the petition. its beeing hijacked by timmys

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/challe...signatures.html

650 Mr. P O'Neil The "Occuppied" Six. If nothing else, his spelling is a dead giveaway. Numpty!