Kaka not good not enough for Real Madrid team says president

Boab

World and European Player of the year, Kaka would struggle to make the first team at Real Madrid, according to the Spanish club's president.

"The (Real) team is very complete and it would be difficult to make it better," Ramon Calderon told a Madrid radio station Tuesday.

"I might appear arrogant, but Kaka would perhaps not have a place in the current Real Madrid team."

Before being elected president of Real last year, Calderon had promised to sign Kaka, and following his clean sweep at this year's major awards, the Brazilian's stock has risen in the past 18 months.

The Brazilian is expected to extend his contract with Milan until 2012 or 2013, according to Spanish and Italian media.

http://www.worldsoccer.com/news/kaka_not_g...01.html?aff=rss

Probably 'cause they have Sneijder now

He didnt say he wasnt good enough, he just said it might be hard to fit him in the current set up. Nothing wrong with that, they would just have to change something to fit him in and Kaka is a player worth adjusting for.

However Real are having a good season so perhaps they dont intend to.

Kaka is diabolical at the moment. Having a lousy season.

haha

once again danny goes OTT :lol: diabolical? yes domestically his season hasnt been great but to call it that is just stupid. he was sensational against boca and lets hope his season starts to produce the sort of form we all know he is capable of.

haha

once again danny goes OTT :lol: diabolical? yes domestically his season hasnt been great but to call it that is just stupid. he was sensational against boca and lets hope his season starts to produce the sort of form we all know he is capable of.

It's not stupid. He's been shite. End of. I take it you've been watching all the end product? Oh wait, you couldn't because rarely is there any. What about the pinpoint shots into the postage stamp? Oh wait, they end up in Row Z most of the time.

He's playing selfishly, greedily, and loses the ball far too often these days.

And why he keeps going to the left wing is beyond me.

So yes, by his standards he's been diabolical.

If he can get back to his best, fine - we'll all be happy.

btw, don't call me stupid again.

haha

It's not stupid. He's been shite. End of. I take it you've been watching all the end product? Oh wait, you couldn't because rarely is there any. What about the pinpoint shots into the postage stamp? Oh wait, they end up in Row Z most of the time.

Kaka's better than you :pipe:

haha

Kaka's better than you :pipe:

Just :craphead:

i said "domestically". when we play 4321 in serie a(which is all the time because of the lack of strikers) it doesnt suit his game. he is constantly being forced out to the wing because of this, which doesnt help his style of play and with serie a sides not playing as openly as teams in europe, he doesnt get a lot of space to operate. however, ever since kaka joined and he was played behind 2 strikers, his form was sensational on all fronts - id think you would agree with that. just look how he terrorised that liverpool defence when he played behind crespo and sheva and how he was sensational in his milan derby debut (the game which really cemented his place in the side). so i would personally put it down to the formation we are forced to play rather than he has just completely lost his form. i thought he was great 2nd half of last season when he played behind gila and ronny. only game i would go as far to say he has been diabolical would be cagliari away.

and also, i never personally called you stupid, it was you said i thought was stupid. however, if i have caused any offence i apologise.

Accepted, and I will post a reply to your other comment the morrow :pipe:

i said "domestically". when we play 4321 in serie a(which is all the time because of the lack of strikers) it doesnt suit his game. he is constantly being forced out to the wing because of this, which doesnt help his style of play and with serie a sides not playing as openly as teams in europe, he doesnt get a lot of space to operate. however, ever since kaka joined and he was played behind 2 strikers, his form was sensational on all fronts - id think you would agree with that. just look how he terrorised that liverpool defence when he played behind crespo and sheva and how he was sensational in his milan derby debut (the game which really cemented his place in the side). so i would personally put it down to the formation we are forced to play rather than he has just completely lost his form. i thought he was great 2nd half of last season when he played behind gila and ronny. only game i would go as far to say he has been diabolical would be cagliari away.

I see plenty of fair points in your post, but for reasons best known to yourself you're detailing his earlier career at the San Siro.

I am only discussing this season.

And at the end of the day, Kaka is considered the best player on earth by many, so quite honestly I consider it a poor excuse to blame the formation. He is STILL behind the striker be it alongside Clarence or otherwise.

He has been diabolical in many CL games this season, and even more Serie A games. His entirely performance seem to be running in the middle then losing the ball or hitting a wild shot; he also trails out left and fails to produce anything from it.

tbh, he lacks confidence and seems unsure of his own future.

I think his form is as much psychological right now as anything else.

i was giving examples of his early milan days when he played beind 2 strikers, when he was one of the best in the world, to back up my argument that its the formation that is causing his poor form.

lets be honest, kaka is considered the best for last seasons CL displays, not his serie a form. so my excuse that its the formation isnt poor :P you hit the nail on the head - he is alongside seedorf. that imo is whats the problem. if he was in the AMF role by himself(like he ws before sheva left) then i believe his form wouldnt have taken a big dip.

he is forced to trail out left because of the formation. with the lack of width he and seedorf both have to drift out wide - 2 positions both dont exactly excel in. but when it is 2 up front kaka doesnt have to drift out wide as one of the strikers does(sheva drifted out to the left and so did ronaldo while the poacher(gila/pippo) and kaka remain central).

i stick by my theory that the formation hinders kakas game, but you have a point about the lack of confidence.

Quite honestly I agree you have a point - being alongside Clarence kills his freedom a bit.

And add the issue of confidence, plus daily links to Real...

Well...

No wonder he's so below par.

yeh, being constantly linked with another club is going to unsettle any player. i just want us to bring in a top striker(drogba or anelka would be good), play the diamond midfield and get back the kaka we know can produce form worthy of being labelled the best player in the world.

bring on the inter scum! :pipe:

Funny how Ramon Calderon says Kaka couldn't fit into the Real Madrid team but when he was pushing to be brought in as the Real president that he said he had an "agreement" with Kaka that he would be signed should he have been successful. Football is a funny old game.