Rescheduling of Old Firm Match

Given that there is an international weekend at the start of February i would suggest that we schedule the old firm game for then. I don't think Scotland have a match scheduled for then and we don't even have a manager as yet! So why not play it then?? We wouldn't really be affected by foreigners playing for other countries would we: Cuellar - no, Darche - no, Cousin - no, Hemdani - no.

Hopefully Ireland would have a match that weekend and McGeady was called up..... no way could Celtic complain given that he was meant to be suspended for it originally.

From a personal point of view i hope its not scheduled for the last midweek in January cos i have a ticket for the match and i'll be down south working!!

Given that there is an international weekend at the start of February i would suggest that we schedule the old firm game for then. I don't think Scotland have a match scheduled for then and we don't even have a manager as yet! So why not play it then?? We wouldn't really be affected by foreigners playing for other countries would we: Cuellar - no, Darche - no, Cousin - no, Hemdani - no.

Hopefully Ireland would have a match that weekend and McGeady was called up..... no way could Celtic complain given that he was meant to be suspended for it originally.

From a personal point of view i hope its not scheduled for the last midweek in January cos i have a ticket for the match and i'll be down south working!!

CIS Semi is the 31st Jan, so the OF wont be on then

Maybe they'll go for Wednesday 23rd January?? Hope not cos i'm still down south :(((

But i suggest Saturday 2 February is the best date for rescheduling!!! Plus old firm games are better when played at weekends.

Maybe they'll go for Wednesday 23rd January?? Hope not cos i'm still down south :(((

But i suggest Saturday 2 February is the best date for rescheduling!!! Plus old firm games are better when played at weekends.

That is the date for the next round of the Scottish Cup and I am assuming we and Celtic will get through the ties on the 12th and 13th January.

The SPL have mucked this up aswell there isnt a free weekend unless both teams are knocked out the Scottish Cup and cause that mob cant behave it rules out playing them in a free midweek

We might have a stronger squad when we play them aswell :)

Although I was very happy with the team on Saturday aswell as Celtc going through a hard spell atm. From that point of view it is a little dissapointing.