the hibs duo

Airdriebear

Have you got a source? because just last week Thomson said no matter what the club was especially Rangers then he would love to talk to us!! They can have Thomson we can take Brown (tu)

brown and thompson have said they would rather play for celtic, another 2 sicning on the way out the door by the looks of it.

If we are unable to entice a Bluenose to Rangers ahead of Celtic then it's a very sad day indeed , we'd be as well locking the place up and throwing the key away :(

brown and thompson have said they would rather play for celtic, another 2 sicning on the way out the door by the looks of it.

If we are unable to entice a Bluenose to Rangers ahead of Celtic then it's a very sad day indeed , we'd be as well locking the place up and throwing the key away :(

Yes its a sad state of affairs. Do you think the board realise just how bad things are ?

they must be looking at our mess and saying thanks but no thanks ... :(

Have you got a source? because just last week Thomson said no matter what the club was especially Rangers then he would love to talk to us!! They can have Thomson we can take Brown (tu)

i heard it on radio scotland, wasnt them talking though just a news broadcast.

Have you got a source? because just last week Thomson said no matter what the club was especially Rangers then he would love to talk to us!! They can have Thomson we can take Brown  (tu)

i heard it on radio scotland, wasnt them talking though just a news broadcast.

was also on clyde & sun :(

I cant imagine Brown saying that if he is the bluenoseevery body says he is- no matter how bad we are at present-any self respecting bluenose would always sign for Rangers ahead of the manky mob

Agreed but Rangers have to show the guy that they want him.As far as I'm aware there has been no official approach by the club.

I cant imagine Brown saying that if he is the bluenoseevery body says he is- no matter how bad we are at present-any self respecting bluenose would always sign for Rangers ahead of the manky mob

Agreed but Rangers have to show the guy that they want him.As far as I'm aware there has been no official approach by the club.

According to BBC website, rangers have already put in a bid for thompson and brown.

BBC