women flying i think not

Orangeclement

Guest Manticore
That says Saudi Arabia on the side of it, women are not allowed to work a can opener without a man in the room over there never mind fly a plane :pipe:

You don't get it.

If it crashes, a woman was driving.

FACT!

That says Saudi Arabia on the side of it, women are not allowed to work a can opener without a man in the room over there never mind fly a plane  :pipe:

You don't get it.

FACT!

*Nagging :P

Guest TheQueensXI
That says Saudi Arabia on the side of it, women are not allowed to work a can opener without a man in the room over there never mind fly a plane  :pipe:

You don't get it.

FACT!

thats just plane sexist

Guest Manticore
What a shocking thread to start , you's men think you are the bees nees which you ain't , i bet woman would do it far better than you lot

I hope you've done the housework......

That says Saudi Arabia on the side of it, women are not allowed to work a can opener without a man in the room over there never mind fly a plane? :pipe:

You don't get it.

FACT!

thats just plane sexist

No it's just a plane doh (wve)

What a shocking thread to start , you's men think you are the bees nees which you ain't , i bet woman would do it far better than you lot

I hope you've done the housework......

ooooh your so cheeky :lol: i haven't actually , got dishes to do and hoovering and not done a thing hee hee :lol: . What have you done today? Anything useful?

Guest Manticore
What have you done today? Anything useful?

Of course! I don't know how you can ask.

Over lunch me and a couple of guys sorted out the way forward for Iraq, doing Afghanistan tonight in the boozer. That's the sort of thing men are good at.

Now away and make the dinner, better be on the table when he gets in.

Over lunch me and a couple of guys sorted out the way forward for Iraq, doing Afghanistan tonight in the boozer. That's the sort of thing men are good at.

:lol:

:lol: thats what he said , he phoned me from work and was saying what you done woman?? i told him nothing and he said you will have to learn now that we are to be married but i know he is only jesting hee hee,