Are Spurs a bigger team than Rangers ?

Bluepeter9

i like diego am a spurs fan 1st and for most,i agree with him that rangers are a bigger club fan base wise.the cash we generate in the premiership make's us more secure financially.i dont think that IF celtic and rangers joined the prem either would win it,that's not to say i dont think they would be top 6 team's the prem is more physical and the games are alot harder week in week out.19 out of the 20 teams have international players.in the prem you could get 4-6 different teams vieing for the title or top 4 places,in scotland we only ever see celtic or rangers win it and that's the way it will be for many many years.

my wife is throwing me daggers as she loves the gers...lol..i think i'll shut up..lol

what a great result tonight !!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like diego am a spurs fan 1st and for most,i agree with him that rangers are a bigger club fan base wise.the cash we generate in the premiership make's us more secure financially.i dont think that IF celtic and rangers joined the prem either would win it,that's not to say i dont think they would be top 6 team's the prem is more physical and the games are alot harder week in week out.19 out of the 20 teams have international players.in the prem you could get 4-6 different teams vieing for the title or top 4 places,in scotland we only ever see celtic or rangers win it and that's the way it will be for many many years.

my wife is throwing me daggers as she loves the gers...lol..i think i'll shut up..lol

what a great result tonight !!!

Yeah awesome result :rangers: