Boring or comfortable or both?

Boab

any wins will do me for the rest of the season :lol: I am very happy with the result. 2 goals scored and the first clean sheet in the spl for 4 or 5 games. I thought todays game was a potential bannana skin with the chance to go top and having to play our "bogey team" Have to be happy with 3 points.

Thought it was alright but we need to be much more clinical in the final third. We should have had about 3 breakaway goals.

However, we made Dundee United look very poor and that's a credit to us because they're better than they showed today.

All in all I'm happy.

Its the boring mundane wins that win you chapionships which is what we are going to do this season. No more slip ups Rangers win at any style thats suits us best. As the banner said today: Celtic you can run but you can't hide!

i dont think it was so dire, neither was it as boring as it has been this season. the addition of creative players like burke and naismith and the introduction of hemdani makes for better posession and better football. dundee utd never tested us at all, and tbh, it felt as if we could score everytime we went forward.

Both.

It was comfortable, so we kept the ball and didn't just whack it up the park for the sake of it.

I thought we played some nice stuff at times aswell though.